Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FluffieDuckie

Macnult posted:

i actually tried to buy a pack of the same pen from office depot the other day, but i got the wrong one. it said “uni-ball signo” on it and looked identical, but the head was smaller and didn’t flow like my favorite work pen. i was gonna return it but since the pack was already open i didn’t wanna give some random dude working there a hard time, so i brought them to work and a few of my co-workers are grateful

this has happened to me friend

let me tell a little secret. they make different widths of those pens. it's in secret code but somewhere on the package it will tell you the width of the pen you're buying

but ofc you'd need to have your original pen to know the size and you don't have that so i guess you have to buy all the uni-ball singos and try them all

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

Wow this has been a wild ride.

I’m glad everything has worked out for you friend.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!