Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

excellent bird guy posted:

how do i get involved in that?

still sorting it out op. ill let you know if i figure anything out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Cold on a Cob posted:

“ayyyyy comptuers? am i right or what??"

classic yospos right here!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Captain Foo posted:

What even the gently caress dude

a yosposter from the greenpos faction now holds the idiot kingdom. troubling times.........

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

anyone have the yospos civil war image? i cant find the drat thing anywhere.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

never!!!!!!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

rats off to whoever defaced my beautiful digital visage. amberpos will not be supressed!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

excellent bird guy posted:

i will fix your av for you i promise

thanks. no worries. my shitposting transcends any human notions of "identity" and "culpability"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

wait, i'm confused, the bird person is the fishmech rereg, but instead of wikipedia posting they do bad threads?

dangerously close to my schtick.