Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 10 days!

Unlucky7 posted:

It's a better Persona game than Persona 5, dang it :colbert:

refuse to endorse this but it is good so far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 10 days!
ive only gotten to beating the first boss and leaving the area and the game is already thirsty enough as it is

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 10 days!

Unlucky7 posted:

There is banter between the cast and the FE characters in dungeons and battles, the later of which is still untranslated

its a shame cos the animations and stuff are super good and its all really polished except that, but its minor overall

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 10 days!
barry keeps yelling out english curses in his best joseph jostar impression

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 10 days!
my main problem coming from persona and other smt games is that its a bit easy but i guess they wanted fe people to play it and im still enjoying it a lot regardless.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 10 days!

Item Getter posted:

Are there adjustable difficulties from the start?

there is easy, medium and hard. idk if it unlocks granular stuff like in persona on a ng+.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 10 days!
its actually way less persona or smt than i was expecting but im still enjoying it. the combat system uses the same basic idea but does a new thing instead of smt press turns and persona all out attacks. it is very easy though even on hard.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 10 days!

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

It makes me do the thing where the game is so easy that I skip doing almost any battles and then get to a mini/boss fight and get instakilled via enemy session, then you go and gain maybe two levels and then clown the fight

i did get killed by one mini boss because i thought i should buff up when the actual answer was to just to kill off everything but the boss on the first turn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 10 days!
i would say it depends on how much smt you want out of your smt and if you are ok with the answer being "they def used tms and not smt because it isnt smt" then itll probably be fine