Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Just caught last weeks Formula E race. Nice fun and scrappy race. Very much bumping is racing going on... Even teammates not playing nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Even though Evans dominated the Mexico City Formula E, that was a pretty good and fun race. (I just wait for the YouTube uploads, so always a week late)

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Kind of sad only getting 97 entries for the 24h this year because of Porsche and Covid. Maybe timing too I guess...

Looks like the weather is calling for rain and in the 40s... Going to be an interesting race if it's not all red flagged... And apparently they get less than 12 hours of sunlight this time of year...?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Well if it was dry the cars would probably just blow the leaves off the track normally... not sure how it will work if there's wet leaves all over though. Should be a fun race even if it's all headlights.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

TheBacon posted:

Jeez they just said on the broadcast that there won't be an update until almost 7 hours from now.

Yea... sucks to have a 24h race with 12 hours of darkness and rain. Once they red flagged it, that was pretty much it until there's some sunlight...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

algebra testes posted:

On one hand, it was pretty treacherous.

But also, a few hours later it'd stopped raining.

Yea... but even up to daybreak. It looked like there was very heavy fog. Heavy fog with standing water on the track? Sound like a good way to kill someone...