Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
so basically a guy I know in the last 18 months went from making jew jokes to literally saying he wants to jews to die and that the holocaust was a good thing and his goal in life is to "get back to the jews." he's also homophobic and transsexual as gently caress (because gays and trans people are part of the jewish conspiracy) and has argued to me that homosexuality and pedophilia are the same thing and that trans people deserve to die.

i'm pretty sure he just compulsively thinks about hating jews and gay people all day. I would just dump this guy as another loser but he just got accepted into a prestigious (top 10) law school and says he's going to use his skills to get back at the jews.

don't know what to do with this guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Write a letter to the admission board at that school is a good first step.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

push him down the stairs

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

Stairmaster posted:

Write a letter to the admission board at that school is a good first step.

I'm seriously in fear for my life if he found out i did that.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Chuka Umana posted:

Gut it out. This guy can't be allowed to get anywhere near a position of power.

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

Zeroisanumber posted:

Gut it out. This guy can't be allowed to get anywhere near a position of power.

He did say he wanted to be a federal judge and since he got into a top 10 school there's a good chance that might happen.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
do you live in a one- or two-party recording consent state?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Chuka Umana posted:

That seems like more of a reason to talk to someone.

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
I can't stress enough that this isn't a hypothetical but this is actually a former friend of my who's become crazily hateful and obsessive over jews and trans people.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

I'd be more concerned if he was going to Cooley or Liberty, since T14 folks are a dime a dozen.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Chuka Umana posted:

so basically a guy I know in the last 18 months went from making jew jokes to literally saying he wants to jews to die and that the holocaust was a good thing and his goal in life is to "get back to the jews." he's also homophobic and transsexual as gently caress (because gays and trans people are part of the jewish conspiracy) and has argued to me that homosexuality and pedophilia are the same thing and that trans people deserve to die.

i'm pretty sure he just compulsively thinks about hating jews and gay people all day. I would just dump this guy as another loser but he just got accepted into a prestigious (top 10) law school and says he's going to use his skills to get back at the jews.

don't know what to do with this guy.

theres thousands of lawyers like this its called the federalist society

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

etalian posted:

push him down the stairs

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

gently caress him with a dreidel

e: jokes aside, he seems like a disturbed person so hopefully he will fail. unless he's a patrick bateman type. would an anonymous letter to whoever you're supposed to send letters to in this kind of situation have any impact?

Doktor Avalanche has issued a correction as of 05:30 on Jan 19, 2020

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

Zyla posted:

theres thousands of lawyers like this its called the federalist society

He's said the federalist society is too jewish for him before

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Chuka Umana posted:

He's said the federalist society is too jewish for him before

I don't think this guy is going to get very far.

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

etalian posted:

push him down the stairs

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
the dude will get rejected as a judge and try to shoot someone in power just to get gunned down by security. I wouldn't worry about it.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
buy him an account op, looks like we've found a new mod

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
:sever:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

You should convince him to not be those things.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

going to a top 10 law school is proof that he's a loser your welcome

also the other stuff too

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
tell him you're sorry they closed fyad and suggest he try posting in qcs with other like minded folks.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Ask him about Jungian theory op

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
carve a swastika into his forehead

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Chuka Umana posted:

oh sure and I'm going through med school to blow the cover off the vaccine conspiracy

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Chuka Umana posted:

If he murders you he won't be able to become a judge. Problem solved.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Peanut President posted:

the dude will get rejected as a judge and try to shoot someone in power just to get gunned down by security. I wouldn't worry about it.

yeah that's what they told harvey milk

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

how do you deal with any Nazi?

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

find some common ground with them, for instance what is their favourite superhero film for children that only adults watch. have they ever been in love. coffee: cream and sugar? perhaps if you stopped judging and realised we're all trying to stumble through life on this crazy rock.

Wakko
Jun 9, 2002
Faboo!
call him an rear end in a top hat and :sever:

doesn't seem super hard op, there's nazis working in the capital and he ain't gonna do worse than them

i mean long-term deal by learning how to use a rifle and organizing with the minorities in your community, but we have a thread for that already

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I will tell you how, but you are not gonna like this.

People will give you all kinds of poo poo advice like reaching out to him and stuff but the only realistic option that will get anything accomplished here is to mix anti-psychotic medication into his food.

e: quick Google search says aripiprazole would be a good candidate

GABA ghoul has issued a correction as of 19:35 on Jan 19, 2020

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
gently caress him in the toilets op

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Chuka Umana posted:

send an anonymous letter

breadshaped
Apr 1, 2010

Soiled Meat
people like this are always too stupid to understand the crypto part of cryptonazi. he won't get far.

you should still put small amounts of bleach in his coffee though until his organs start to fail

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

byob historian posted:

send an anonymous letter

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
Are there any Nazi hunters on here I can talk to this about?

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Chuka Umana posted:

Is there an antifascism group in your area? If so try getting into contact with them if they're legit

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Chuka Umana posted:

Question: does this person say these things in confidence to you, or do they publicly broadcast their Nazism?

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Peanut President posted:

Surely the System would stop a hateful bigot from getting into any position of real power so I think you have nothing to worry about OP, everything will just work on its own. God's in his Heaven and all's right with the world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES

Chuka Umana posted:

There used to be...