Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
the WWE astroturfing checks started clearing again, what do you think this recent round of cuts for budget reasons was all about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
thatcher got a chant :unsmith:

also what the gently caress sense does it make to have bronson drop the title

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

graph posted:

thatcher got a chant :unsmith:

also what the gently caress sense does it make to have bronson drop the title

It's another Keith Lee situation. He's going up to the main roster so he has to drop it abruptly.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Pylons posted:

He's going up to the main roster

for what

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

graph posted:

for what

To be horribly misused

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

I’m feeling that Bronson is a one appearance then gone for months kinda call up

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
We’re gonna be respecting his privacy before we know it

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
gab was a fuckin dud

good for tegan nox though, glad she's healed up. what a poo poo hand she drew

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Insertnamehere31 posted:

I’m feeling that Bronson is a one appearance then gone for months kinda call up

I think they're doing a draft at the end of the month so that's probably when he'll show up.

Yeah glad Tegan is back. Hopefully her knees hold up.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
also its p evident kross is dropping it next week

gargano is a loving great antagonizer. i think that was the best part of the episode

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I can't decide if Kross is dropping the title, or if they're going to build to something with Joe. Though it's possible both things happen, and Kross blames Joe, and that leads to something between them.

But either way it seems like Joe is gonna end up being the reason Kross leaves.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Joe is gonna choke Kross out and then Gargano will pin him

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

KROSS WILL KEEP KARRION THE NXT BRAND INTO THE FUTURE ON MAIN EVENT

Keep the loving NXT belt on him and have him schlep it around on that loving 9th-tier show like the generic sprite that he is.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
so bronson drops the title to not get called up and instead feud with adam cole because ??, so hit row can now feud with ghost league ?

sarray killed gigi dolan yikes

why the gently caress is kushida and fish a thing

great to see ember get squashed after her partner gets called up :rolleyes: i like xia li but the whole 'point and get a title shot' sucks rear end

and kross wins lol

another dud

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
smelling big go away heat postmatch

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Pretty sure that Reed and Kross are both getting called up pretty soon, maybe the end of the month or whenever they said the next draft is. Might as well get a cool match with Reed vs. Cole before he goes.

I do think they're also playing up the "point and get title shot" thing with Dakota looking annoyed. I think they're setting her up to challenge Raquel somewhere down the road.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
oreilly/theory was good and stiff but there's no build, story, or character i care about

up next a mariachi musical! ... 'we're not doing the musical'

grimes is over as hell and its going to be wasted

what the gently caress was the end of raquel/li ?? li maybe has a hurt rib so to end (??) the match she gets powerbombed and is screaming away from the hard cam? jesus christ gently caress everyone involved

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Xia Li is actually cursed, there's constant injuries in her matches and they're all accidental but oof, even if she just knocked the wind out of Li they shouldn't have done the finish anyway and called it a TKO.

I think Sarray is going to carve her own niche out by speaking in third person as a very modest, shy girl but then just kicking people's heads off in the ring.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
grimes's links socks under his cowboy boots was the best part. pitching the driver to gyv and saying it was their fault was funny

i was not interested in literally any match

what is the point of jobbing reed to cole

not a good episode

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
Watching this for some reason

Sarray seems cool, wish she was on any other show

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
Jeez, this thread moves so slowly it's even starker to see people think Bronson was getting called up a few weeks back.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

nxt does picture in picture? Was that a weird carry over from them trying to keep people from changing the channel on Wednesday nights?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
The Sunray Drop Kick

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

lmfao okay maybe Sarray is going on to greener pastures if that's any indication

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Clean win. Was expecting a DQ with Raquel

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

the gently caress is this

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
You could just not let him in your house!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

The Dexter Lumis stuff is great comedy.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
It's very unsafe to have a garbage can on fire inside what looks to be a truck.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Y'all got me hyped for this when it comes on three hours now.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Dragunov rules

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

topknot pete dunne looks like a nightmare

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

adam cole waiting for like 20 seconds standing staring at the hard camera waiting for the "boom" to hit in his song is the most embarrassing entrance i have ever seen in my life

also neither of these guys got any loving pop wheres the crowd sweetening button

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Least he hit the boom. He has missed timed it a few times recently.

Wow what a stip! A regular match! Haven't they done this like a few times with 2 out 3 falls?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Where is my DUCHESS OF QUEENSBURY match type? Coward WWE! :mad:

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

who is the face in this feud

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

odyssey jones seems cool!

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

the gently caress am i looking at here

THAT WHOLE loving ENTRANCE AND ITS JUST A MATCH VERSUS DRAKE MAVERICK?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

nxt is getting really popular again from being destroyed recently

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Boa is not very good