Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
https://twitter.com/bronsonreedwwe/status/1425266281717112837

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Kross doesn't matter what you say
You lost to Jeff Hardy :lol:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
the indi/dexter/garganos bits were really funny and well-shot

hit row should not film a promo in a uhaul with a burning loving barrel, jesus

odyssey jones is cool

the kor/cole promo was loving awful

most of the show was another dud and they're piping more crowd sound in

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

graph posted:

hit row should not film a promo in a uhaul with a burning loving barrel, jesus

yeah they should be burning wicker chairs

Stevel
Dec 25, 2004
These moonlight desires haunt me....

https://twitter.com/RealKingRegal/status/1427736465992257541?s=20

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

They broke kushida.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
just gonna assume covid. ember said she wasnt injured but she missed last week anyway

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

KungFu Grip posted:

just gonna assume covid. ember said she wasnt injured but she missed last week anyway

She had a dental issue though, not covid.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

KungFu Grip posted:

Kushida is also fully vaccinated so the odds of him catching it is pretty low.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Blood? On my WWE programming??

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I hope kushida is ok and my attention wasn’t the best but I couldn’t tell where ilja started to bleed .

Also the ineffective calling out of WALTER was only awkward because it was done multiple times and nothing happened so it was it felt like an eternity between each call out.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

InDex is a lot of fun.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Codependent Poster posted:

InDex is a lot of fun.
I was telling y'all Dexter Loomis is great. Y'all need to apologize :colbert:

(He'll be great until he goes to the main roster or Vince & Co take over NXT)

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

RealFoxy posted:

I was telling y'all Dexter Loomis is great. Y'all need to apologize :colbert:

(He'll be great until he goes to the main roster or Vince & Co take over NXT)

Better chance he gets released before that

But yea, InDex has been great. I wasn't a fan of it at the start but they got me eventually. Same with Grimes

And whatever Indi is doing is loving :lol:

Digital Jedi fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Aug 18, 2021

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Was Io supposed to come across as a heel in that interview segment? Because its backfiring massively. Zoey is just completely unlikable and bland.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I've gotten tired of the NXT Main Event house style but the comedy stuff in NXT has been hitting it for me for a while now, probably around the Dexter/Grimes feud actually.

And I still love Xia Li and her weird Mortal Kombat faction. It's too bad she was Actually Cursed to either hurt or get injured in the ring every match.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Indi stopping so she could hang back and look at Dexter's rear end as they walked to the ring, then trying to imitate his manners was great.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I am respecting KUSHIDA's privacy

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

How do you think KUSHIDA feels leaving NJPW because they wouldn't bump him up to Heavyweight, then NJPW bumping everyone up to Heavyweights if they wanted it, and getting stuck in Cruiserweight hell in WWE.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
"Zip it Barrett"

awww what a happy couple!

Gargano and Candice are going to be soooo mad

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Hell yeah a wrestling wedding!

What can possibly go wrong!?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Digital Jedi posted:

"Zip it Barrett"

awww what a happy couple!

Gargano and Candice are going to be soooo mad

Beth being a hardcore shipper of InDex has been great too. They've done really well with this.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Girls really love serial killers. Even though Dexter isn't really a serial killer, he just doesn't blink often and draws cartoons and has a creepy house full of zombie contortionists.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
That Raquel/Dakota segment was not good.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I'm surprised this isn't something WWE is selling...yet

Only $103!
https://www.evilrings.eu/en/rings/rings-with-gems/263/eye-of-the-cyclops-glas-eye-ring

edit: looking around this is 100% were HHH buys his rings or poo poo

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Finally the wedding I've been looking for in wrestling. I hope instead of wedding photos Dexter draws.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I hope the honeymoon photos are them doing fun things while Dexter just had the same look on his face.

Same thing with wedding photos.

Making him a socially awkward weirdo who doesn't change facial expressions was a great idea. Much better than just making him a generic evil guy.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Codependent Poster posted:

I hope the honeymoon photos are them doing fun things while Dexter just had the same look on his face.

Same thing with wedding photos.

Making him a socially awkward weirdo who doesn't change facial expressions was a great idea. Much better than just making him a generic evil guy.
He doesn't even do anything evil, most of his feuds are people thinking he's weird and picking a fight with him

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

https://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/report-wwe-nxt-will-be-produced-by-vince-mcmahon-and-bruce-prichard/

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I do appreciate that they're doing all they can to reduce any interest I have in this company down to absolute zero.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

RIP

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!

lololololol

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
drat Mandy and her group is extremely "what if we did the Riott Squad again, but one that Vince would like."

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Honestly this show wasn't that different other than the normal status quo post the Ciampa/Johnny "finale" last year. Maybe the biggest difference is that dude with the big shoulders getting a win over Kyle O when he used to be fairly protected before.

It's probably a good thing this show is going on the road because these florida dorks will never cheer for who Vince wants though.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Digital Jedi posted:

I'm surprised this isn't something WWE is selling...yet

Only $103!
https://www.evilrings.eu/en/rings/rings-with-gems/263/eye-of-the-cyclops-glas-eye-ring

edit: looking around this is 100% were HHH buys his rings or poo poo

oh my god

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Rick posted:

Honestly this show wasn't that different other than the normal status quo post the Ciampa/Johnny "finale" last year.

Just you wait until they go live again. Those tapings were the last speck of the Triple H NXT status quo.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

nvm

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

:wtf:

"God Of Metal" How? Why? What??? $419.12? GTF

I 100% thought it was some confederate soldier or a really bad looking Grimes ring

Great now I'm looking at their rings more and just so many that are :discourse: HHH

Iron Cross - Black Enamel Version $114.50

Extra-large Cross With Skull And Snake $135.50

Eternal Gladiator Premium Skull Ring $367.65

Biker Skull Ring Iron Cross With Bandana $472.69

Digital Jedi fucked around with this message at 13:49 on Sep 2, 2021

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Digital Jedi posted:

Biker Skull Ring Iron Cross With Bandana $472.69

hhh has been wearing this one to shows the last couple of weeks and it's why sasha refuses to show up anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Rick posted:

I hope instead of wedding photos Dexter draws.

I guess you haven’t seen the ratings as of late