Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Astro7x posted:

My interest in NXT is reflected by my desire to not even read results that are not in bullet point form.

I realized this very thing about myself this week, too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

From what I remember, her first match was in the MYC where she debuted in WWE/NXT? I recall her being way better than she should have been for being so new to wrestling so my only hope is that she gets out of the bad company and into a good company.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Aphrodite posted:

Yeah but where the hell would she find one of those?

Did she come over to the US from China to work for WWE, or was she in the states already? Ever since that Cezar Bononi story about how WWE tries to keep a death grip on foreign talents by controlling their VISA status, it makes me feel real gross about this being the possibility for a lot of the other foreign talent still there.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I've seen some people mention that the new look of NXT was an upgrade from what it was previously. For someone who really only sees NXT through GIFs and clips posted here, what did they change? Is it not just some form of the Thunderdome they use for Raw and Smackdown? Looking at a couple of GIFs on Twitter, it doesn't look like anything wildly different than the other shows?

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

stab posted:

Really enjoying the micro bits my boys Everrise are doing on NXT, they're the best.

P.s watch their everrise live stuff on Saturdays on twitter or facebook or whatever, it's literally a 10 minute flashback to pretty much every conversation we have together (yes, all our circle of friends talk exactly like how they do in their show, it's hilarious)

I've been on Thin Ice for some hockey pool shenanigans for months now

Can someone post a streamable of the Everrise stuff? I love their weird energy so much and only wish they were putting it to use in a company/on a show I actually watched.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

So is The Diamond Mine basically WWE's (attempted) answer to Bloodsport?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDmPyA_3DWs

And didn't they already try to do an answer to Bloodsport with RAW Underground?

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Kunabomber posted:

I'm just wondering why they should worry about a GCW worked shoot special event done in a parking lot

edit: not denigrating bloodsport, i bought the drat thing to watch it - but why would WWE even have this on their radar

If it's the impetus for anything, I'd imagine it's because Bloodsport kind of gets a good bit of attention from diehards and is usually received well. So of course they'd want to try and do the same thing but make it extremely watered down and weird to the point of removing any actual similarities between the two things.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Gumball Gumption posted:

The teens call it malcontent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Retribution 2.0 looking good