Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kalthir
Mar 15, 2012

Last time I watched it I noticed that the Atreidies pug survives the attack on Arrakeen since he makes an appearance in the last scene and thought that was awesome. But I just came across this video which compiles all the pug appearances in the movie and I can't believe I never noticed the pug in the scene where Gurney is carrying him. This makes my theory that the pug was rescued by Yueh and stowed with the ducal ring and the stillsuits canon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU