Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Gattaca - Jude law puts himself into an oven because he doesn't want to go to space?

Ghost Dog: Forest Whitaker gets chased by a dog that is a ghost in an ice cream truck?

Sinister: Ethan Hawke's kid sleeps in a box?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Krull: dude hangs out in a swamp to get a flaming ninja star to defeat a monster in a teleporting stone fortress and his best bud the cyclops gets squished

TeachesOfPeaches
Jan 25, 2019
Outbreak - Dustin Hoffman gets Ebola and then nukes a major city

Serjeant Snubbin
Feb 1, 2002

Pillbug
Amelie - a girl collects photos from photo booths all around the city

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Amistad: a bunch of hansome black men get all wet and slippery on a boat

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Enemy at the gates: you can see the one lady’s butt in a barn I think it was pretty cool

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Hereditary: naked old people

TeachesOfPeaches
Jan 25, 2019
The Royal Tenenbaums - a bird flies away to the tune of a Beatles song and Gwyneth Paltrow cuts off her finger

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Cool World: Brad Pitt makes anime real.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

The Butterfly Effect - Ashton Kutcher and friends play with some fireworks and then he goes back in time and kills himself in the womb or something

The sequel was better because it had Erica Durance in it and she was hot

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
A Clockwork Orange : free movies

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
the Great Outdoors - families go camping and at the end they shoot a grizzly bear in the rear end

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Bones: Snoop Dog is a ghost that hunts down a fat suit wearing George Clooney. Also there's a dude and his girlfriend that throw a house party in ghost Snoop's house.

The Last Starfighter: A dude gets kidnapped by aliens and becomes a war vet. Also it gets ripped off decades later by the guy who wrote Ready Player One but it comes off like really badly done fanfiction.

The Running Man: Christmas Light suit wearing opera singer chases Arnold while the host of The Gong Show does his best work.

The Lawnmower Man: James Bond fights an autisitc man that uses CGI made by a company that would go on to create Grand Theft Auto as a weapon.

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang: rear end in a top hat father makes a flying car. Adventure ensues with family. Jay Leno eventually buys the car but rear end in a top hat father breaks the flying components.

The Love Bug: One version has Bruce Campbell own the car. Lidsey Lohan owns the car in another version. The dude who teams up with the guy from The Mummy drives an evil version of the car but I dont remember which version he does.

Vexhale (don't remember the properspelling): Bleak version of Binary Domain except it doesn't have Bo and I can't gently caress up getting the True Ending by forgetting to equip the trust increasing item until halway through.

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
the flintsones live action movie - john goodman was in it

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
Cruel Intentions: this rich dude seduces Reese Witherspoon but they both regret it. Also rich dude's step-sister is Sarah Michelle-Gellar and she wants to gently caress him but he says no. then Sarah MG does cocaine in a bathroom and rich dude gets hit by a bus

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

Zippy the Bummer posted:

Cruel Intentions: this rich dude seduces Reese Witherspoon but they both regret it. Also rich dude's step-sister is Sarah Michelle-Gellar and she wants to gently caress him but he says no. then Sarah MG does cocaine in a bathroom and rich dude gets hit by a bus

drat. poo poo. Oh that is wack.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Black Swan: Girl on girl makeout session

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Trainspotting: Drug addicts can be British!

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Crash(no, not that one the other one): Nonstop cars and sex

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Gone in 60 seconds: Hot trashy Angelina Jolie, and also Nic Cage is there.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Big: Young boy wants to be big, becomes a kid trapped in an adult body. Dates some chick, borderline pedophilia ensues

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Hippies and rural folks share a meal

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Rad-daddio posted:

Gone in 60 seconds: Hot trashy Angelina Jolie, and also Nic Cage is there.

Gone in 60 seconds more like Boner in 60 seconds. As in, I got a boner within 60 seconds of seeing Sway and her dreadlocks, yowie!

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
I have seen The Way of the Gun about a million times, and for some reason it just won't. sink. in to my dumb brain.

Benicio Del Toro plays Riggs, a laid back old crime dude, and Ryan Philippe plays Longbow, his surly apprentice. One day they're having a chat outside a nightclub, when Sarah Silverman starts yelling at them for touching a car, and a fight ensues. Riggs and Longbow get their asses kicked - although Riggs lands a good'un on Sarah Silverman - and decide they hate their lives and need money. They go to a sperm donor place, but because Longbow can't keep cool and starts yelling homophobic slurs at a doctor, they get tossed out, but by chance they learn that A Rich Old Dude is boning a pregnant Juliette Lewis, and decide to kidnap her. They do so, in the process pissing off Idina Menzel's Husband and A Guy With A Square Face, and they have a weird chase where they do a lot of "CLEAR. MOVING. CLEAR. MOVING" tacticlol shouting, also they shove a car. They get away, but Juliette Lewis is having pregnancy complications so they kidnap a doctor, who immediately snitches to the Rich Old Dude. Rich Old Dude's wife is all "Man it's hosed that you're banging the lead singer of the Licks, Disgusting Coward saw her in 2009 at a festival in Poland and says she was fuckin' amazing live, but regardless nobody messes with us so let's gently caress these two drifters up". They send Man With A Square Face, but Riggs is too wily and tortures him for information. Rich Old Dude is all "Ahhh fuckit" and hires Baggy Man, who is Dennis Hopper or Ed Harris or some old bald guy with cheekbones, and he bros out with Riggs all "Oh yeah I used to be a baggy man too, gimme the girl and we might let ya live" to which Riggs is all "lol no".

Eventually they decide to arrange a handover in a nice Mexican hotel, Riggs and Longbow are apparently now rich cause they have a ton of weapons. Baggy Man supplies an infinite number of jovial grand dads in wind cheaters, who try to kill everyone, and there is a bag of money in the middle of a fountain fulla broken bottles. Riggs and Longbow git rekt, Juliette Lewis is all "lol I am loving my doctor" and peaces out into the sunset with the money, I think Rich Old Dude's wife is all "btw I'm banging Taye Diggs" and if she is, that is a solid decision, kudos to you ma'am, but beware of Menzel cuz she got a powerful neck. PEACE.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
James Caan owns them with a dinkey snub-nosed revolver lol

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Rocky III: John Rambo fights B.A. Baracus and The Hulkster, and The Penguin dies.

Seizon
Oct 10, 2011

donovans reef: mele kalikimaka is the thing to say

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

christmas vacation: mele kalikimaka is the thing to say

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
the ghost and the darkness: It's like jaws but instead of sharks its lions. They eat the fat batman guy.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
a scanner darkly - ok I got this. so it's the future, and everybody is on drugs. the surveillance state has gotten really out of hand in order to stop the drugs (which they can't). but the police avoid the over-surveillance by wearing special suits that make you hard to look at and listen to, and they end up using them in really sneaky ways
so, keanu reeves and robert downy jr are drug addicts, but keanu is actually an undercover cop. and robert downey jr knows and is trying to take his job? because he knows that keanu is a cop but keanu doesn't know he knows, but then robert downey jr tells the cops keanu is addicted to drugs but unbeknownst to robert downey jr one of the cops he tells is keanu and robert downey jr just didn't know because of the special suits,
BUT
then! it turned out the other cops knew keanu was on drugs and this was actually all part of the plan because they wanted robert downey jr to... say... that... he knew that... too? so that they could arrest him. so they arrest robert downey jr and, he's just out of the movie now, and keanu gets punished for being on drugs, and it turns out the drugs really did a number on his brain and it's revealed that his supplier, winona ryder, who he thought he was buying drugs from in the hopes of getting clsoe enough to her to find out who her supplier is, is actually also a cop? or she's not real and just a persona of the main cop? so she sends keanu to crazy people jail and we just see him and the other drug addicts all being crazy for a while
then winona comes back and– this was like the whole point of the movie and the first like 70 minutes was just to psych you out– it turns out the people who run the crazy people jail also produce the drugs, like, at the crazy people jail, using the crazy people as slaves? and the cops' plan was to pose as drug pushers to get keanu reeves on drugs that he thinks is going against what he's supposed to do as an undercover cop, but is actually what they want him to do because if they make keanu reeves genuinely crazy on drugs then the crazy people jail would hopefully put him to work on their drug making slave farm, and then the cops' plan was they would just hope that he would stop being crazy at some point and I guess realize that his job was to expose the drug operation, and... he... either does, or he just finds a flower

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Blade: Trinity - Parker Posey and Triple H want to revive Dracula, who is buried in Syria for some reason. Blade should be out stopping them, but he's depressed since his friend Kris Kristofferson recently got killed by vampires. Also he's smoking too much weed and hanging out with unqualified financial advisers who tell him that half vampires don't need to pay taxes on income they received in Canada.

Anyway, Blade goes to jail for tax evasion, but luckily Ryan Reynolds and the oldest daughter from 7th Heaven bust him out. Blade is taken back by their unorthodox vampire hunting methods, such as shooting vampires with a bow and arrow, but he hangs out with them anyway.

Meanwhile, Parker Posey and Triple H use secret vampire magic to revive Dracula, who is a square jawed MMA looking guy with his head shaved. Dracula is kind of pissed off that he's alive again, so he puts on a weird looking coat and visits a nearby Hot Topic, where he gets very upset and kills a bunch of nerdy goths.

Later, Blade and Dracula meet up at a Vancouver office building where they have a sword fight. Dracula gets the upper hand against Blade, but turns out the oldest daughter from 7th Heaven is nearby and shoots a bunch of anti-vampire arrows at him. The arrows cause Parker Posey and Triple H to explode, but Dracula and Blade just get sick and go to sleep. The movie abruptly ends and a voice-over done by Ryan Reynolds explains that Blade isn't dead, he's just real tired, but if this movie makes enough money maybe he'll wake up.

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem
Moonwalker: Michael Jackson mecha and some other confusing/trippy/scary poo poo for a kid to watch

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Event Horizon: Some bloody stuff happens in space I guess

Castaway: Tom Hanks joins a volleyball team and is stranded on a desert island when his team plane crashes into the Pacific

Naughty Nurses 9: Nuahgty nurses

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Signs: Aliens try to take over the Earth but are thwarted by the most common substance on the planet - water. Also something about a kid and a baseball bat

Beethovens Fist Symphony
Oct 21, 2008
Oven Wrangler
The Black Hole: There's a huge red robot called Maximilian with spinner blades for hands and it will scare the living poo poo out of you if you watch it for the first time as a kid.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Die Hard: a company keeps huge amount of money in it's office building instead of a bank for some reason, Urkels neighbor shows up

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Under siege: titty cake

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Speed 2: Cruise Control - The first film, but on a boat.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Dell_Zincht posted:

Speed 2: Cruise Control - The first film, but on a boat.

tbf Not being able to stop your vehicle should be a lot easier to deal with on the ocean, its huge, you can go in circles etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

Warriors of Virtue: Kangaroo Ninja Turtles