Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

Noblesse Obliged posted:

Krull: dude hangs out in a swamp to get a flaming ninja star to defeat a monster in a teleporting stone fortress and his best bud the cyclops gets squished

I watched this recently and had forgotten about a third of the movie is mountain climbing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem

Noblesse Obliged posted:

Under siege: titty cake

Terminator: Sarah Connor titties
Total Recall: Triple titties
Commando: Motel titties

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I don't remember the name but basically a dude summoned a demon to get his gf back and turns out he hosed the demon who felt p bad about it and ghosted the guy

I saw it on Netflix when Netflix was new

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Danny Devito wears costumes and hangs himself but isn't the Penguin and Best Batman's [Keaton oc] blond crush is there too

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Death to smoochy?

Pepperoneedy
Apr 27, 2007

Rockin' it

Alien Nation: James Caan and that Cenobite guy with the sunglasses overcome their differences to fight crime in a bunch of refineries.

Seizon
Oct 10, 2011

Get the motherfuckers writing imdb summaries outta here. That was the most impactful movie of your life to be writing that much poo poo

B Squad Leader
Nov 1, 2009

Rad-daddio posted:

Trainspotting: Drug addicts can be British!

Trainspotting: Scots can sober up enough to blame the British!

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Avengers EndGame : A big California Raisin gets his

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

her: pretty much the sativa version of Ex Machina

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

hang on, Gattaca, I know, they wear suits and stuff and have to go to a ticket gate or something and rockets take off in the background. Then some guy says something about the other guy's cock

Fast & Furious ... 4? 5? anyway Vic Diesel really guns it and drives a car into a helicopter. seems to go well

Batman. The bat-man is hotdoggin around in the batplane and the joker pulls a 3 foot long peashooter out of his pleated pants and fucks the bat right up

terminal chillness
Oct 16, 2008

This baby is off the charts
Deliverance - weird banjo kid, river, river, river, squeal like a pig!, river, river, river, bow murder

terminal chillness
Oct 16, 2008

This baby is off the charts
Arachnophobia- spiders? Spiders, lol. Spiders... SPIDERS!

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

cool hand luke: p sure jesus died like a bitch, too

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

midsommar: what if chidi was in the swedish adaptation of "get out"

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
Legend of Zu - it's ancient chinese legend where everybody flies around ludicrously like in crouching tiger hidden dragon, there's some guy called insomnia (?) who's bad, and his "blood clouds" threaten everyone. either the blood clouds win or the flying people win. one must fall

magikid
Nov 4, 2006
Wielder of the Soup Spoon
Ernest Scared Stupid: Somehow they figure out these monsters are weak to milk. Like who would even think of that. I assume they tried shooting them, pushing them off cliffs, drowning them, setting them on fire, whatever before they resorted to loving milk.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Ghostbusters 2. They zap slime in nyc. Also, a toaster dances. I had the ost on cassette

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Stripes: The guys from Ghostbusters ride in a rad-as-gently caress van that has a periscope and transforming armor and shoots missiles holy poo poo.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Never ending Story: A boy named Aartek, his giant flying dog Aslan and a rock baby have to rescue a princess from a cloud-inhabiting Gandalf.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Stripes (after watching it again as an adult): The guys from Ghostbusters are kinda hosed up :staredog:

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

Possible Worlds: a brain in a jar wants to bang Tilda Swinton across different timelines.

DeadButDelicious
Oct 11, 2012

Leave me to do my dark bidding on the internet!
District Nine: humans bad. Alien crawfish stupid. Racism bad.

Oh and a pig gets blown up by a laser.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Snowpiercer: global cooling and no one wants to bang Tilda Swinton

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
gremlins 2: a building gets invaded by several singing puppets

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
independence day. Aliens come and blow poo poo up and then some guy kills himself and they defeat the aliens with some plot device that makes no sense.

I remember there was some bit at the end where they showed the aliens a screen that said something like "you're pwned" but I knew the aliens wouldn't know what that meant. What an empty gesture.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Empire strikes back

Luke skywalker is back and he was on an ice planet and they tripped up these cool walking things with wires. Later some other stuff happens and I don't remember how they beat Vader an co. but they do.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Green Book - An Italian man solves racism by letting a black guy drive him around the south.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Series 7: Pregnant lady with a gat.

Manic Mailman
Jul 2, 2004
Beetlejuice: Michael Keaton grabs his crotch and kicks a tree while saying "Nice loving Model" Someone honks a car horn.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Blade II:

Okay, see, there's vampires, but now there's super-vampires. They are to vampires what vampires are to not-vampires.

I think the super-vampires are a really old vampire's fault, maybe??? The first super-vampire was his son??? The old vampire got so old that he started to turn into a super-vampire (except he wasn't super, he was still really weak), and then he made a vampire-baby. But the baby was a super-vampire. And that's why the elderly shouldn't have children.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

terminal chillness posted:

Arachnophobia- spiders? Spiders, lol. Spiders... SPIDERS!

Eight Legged Freaks: Lot of spiders. They're big. Why does that make them "freaks"? I don't know. They're pretty regular spiders except for their size. Some guy yells those words, though, and they decided that'll be the line they'll use for the trailer, and I guess the title, too.

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Eight Legged Freaks: Lot of spiders. They're big. Why does that make them "freaks"? I don't know. They're pretty regular spiders except for their size. Some guy yells those words, though, and they decided that'll be the line they'll use for the trailer, and I guess the title, too.

Eight Legged Freaks: Is a giant spider movie that helped cure my fear of spiders.

Only of the nonpoisonous ones, the poisonous one still scare me.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Drive: Cameron Diaz fucks a car window somehow

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Bram Stoker's Dracula: A girl gets anemia while sleepwalking and also hosed by a werewolf. The doctors can't explain where did all the blood go. She dies and it turns out the blood was in the corner the whole time.

It may have been the same blood as in

The Shining: The blood rides an elevator, and Jack Nicholson freezes solid seemingly while jacking off outdoors.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009
Ernest Goes to Camp: Ernest convinces young children to join him in eco terrorism against a company, the Native American chief is just an Italian guy pretending.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Altered States: a sensory deprivation tank turns a guy into an ape and then a psychic white blob

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Johnny Mnemonic: Who would win in a fight between Dolph Lundgren and a dolphin, if they were both cyborgs? The dolphin.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
Mars attacks: a bunch of geese disguised as humanoids are killed by country music because even geese have more taste than humans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Unfriended: I can’t remember if I was just on the computer or not