Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Timecop: if you touch yourself you'll go blind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Be Kind, Rewind - the hollywood movie industry is really bad, and also this movie borrowed some goofy electromagnetism gags from ernest goes to jail

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

I.Q.: I'm related to Albert Einstein and he's trying to help me gently caress a winnowy 90s blonde, I guess. It might be his ghost.

TeachesOfPeaches
Jan 25, 2019
Far and away: a period piece (not sure what period) where some young lovers are on a boat and a horse fell on the dude and it was super depressing

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Cool Hand Luke - something about eating a poo poo ton of eggs.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Who What Now posted:

Cool Hand Luke - something about eating a poo poo ton of eggs.

This is true I showed my class this movie one day and they watched the whole thing, weeks later they still talk about the eggs

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Lucas: a weak unpopular kid makes friends with a football star. The football star gets a girlfriend and starts ignoring Lucas. They have an argument in a storm drain. Lucas dies, maybe to prove a point, maybe from a sports accident. Everyone feels bad for putting horny in front of Lucas.

Scott Lame
Jan 8, 2014
Nightcrawler - Jake Gyllenhal is very something. No one BAMFs at any point

10 - if you're 13 this movie is like 8 days long and then it's too dark to see anything anyway

Prospero's Books - avoid anything by Peter Greenaway

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Scott Lame posted:

Prospero's Books - avoid anything by Peter Greenaway

Greenaway rules

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

tree of life: there's dinosaurs and overwrought whispering but if you nod and talk about how deep malick is you might not strike out on this date

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

The problem with movies I don't remember is that I don't usually remember the title either.

Children of men - man gets pregnant now?

The fifth element - a hot, young (but also very old) alien goes on a holiday under false pretenses with an older man.
edit: where she beats up some war refugees.

TheMostFrench fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Jan 23, 2020

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Top Gun : A movie about gay beach volleyball

American Satan : The fat guy from Game of Thrones OD's by doing coke off a strippers chest

Duke Pukem fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Jan 22, 2020

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Lost Highway: Robert Blake has been in Bill Pullman's house. In fact, he's there right now.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

The Cell: A popstar fights crime on the set of an arts student's music video.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
The Sacrifice: Apparently about a guy loving a witch so the apocalypse doesn’t kill his family, but I maybe hallucinated that because it was just Swedish (?) passives aggression for 9 hours.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Robot Jox: Not quite the mechwarrior movie you expected from the box art, but it’ll do.

Iron Eagle: Louis Gosset Jr and Queen help a high school student start a war between Israel and Lybia.

Salo: an old dude tells a girl to eat poo poo

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Julius CSAR posted:

Robot Jox: Not quite the mechwarrior movie you expected from the box art, but it’ll do.

Robot Jox: A big robot has a spinning saw for a dick! And you better believe it fucks things up with it.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
I remember watching a film from the East Asia region where they made some people crawl on broken glass and cut a dude’s nuts off but that is literally all I remember. It was a movie and not a home video or anything.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
The Cube:

A Rubik's cube and that Cube from Hellraiser had a baby and it grew up into a really, really big cube. A bunch of people have to solve it from the inside, or it'll go all snuff-film on their asses.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Paranormal Activity 5: There's a camera with "extra tubes" in it that lets you see ghosts. Also a kid is maybe a demon in disguise, and there may be time travel involved, too.

Alien Covenant: I'll do the fingering, also I'm growing aliens in the basement of my weird alien hut.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Final Destination: Some people are supposed to die, but they don't die, then they die anyway.

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

If You See Sartana, Pray For Death: prettyboy Man w/No Name knockoff faces two psycho blonde guys, but one's secretly his pal.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
Willow - a little person steals a baby from an evil grandmother, throws acorns at her. Along the way he meets attack dogs with pig masks on for some reason, two savages from the green screen dimension and Val kilmer

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
Go: Do not sell Amway!
Basic: Don't join the marines!
Gangs of New York: Don't be that Irish

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
My dad made me watch movie that I can't remember the name of. It was about some dude making his son and his friends do a cattle drive. Then I think the dad got injured and the boys had to come of age and finish the cattle drive alone.

It sucked but my dad loved it.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

The Abyss: the movie doesn't make any real sense because they cut an expository scene but holy cow that scene with the rat in the pink water! that's not special effects, that's real hyper-oxygenated liquid that lil rattie is breathing! SCIENCE!! also CG water is evil?

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Can't even remember the name. Made for TV movie on TNT or TBS from the late 90's, but Casper van Dien and that woman from JAG unknowingly stumble into a time-traveler who is a future-tourist who comes back in time to witness disasters. They also stop the disasters, and future- Martin Sheen is all mad and talks to the time cops that work for him to go kill Casper van Dien and JAG lady and to then blow up a stadium so that the people that should be dead in the future stay dead.

Casper and JAG stop then and save the stadium, then at the very end we find out that ANOTHER set of future-tourists from even FURTHER in the future were just watching them!

pogi
Jun 11, 2014

Troll 2: some guy turns into popcorn at one point a man screams OH MY GOOOOOD with so little emotion that a fly hangs out on his face the entire shot.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Reign Over Me- Adam Sandler is very sad

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

you guys know what that episode is called where jim prants dwight??? you know the one im talking about its pretty funny the prank he does but i cant remember the exact episode.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Powder: Ew, an albino.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Literally A Person posted:

Powder: Ew, an albino.

Powder: kid has magic powers, but everybody hates him because

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

General Dog posted:

Reign Over Me- Adam Sandler is very sad

The Waterboy:

Rob Schneider is in it and talks with a silly accent. Haha! Also, there ain't no rule that says an Adam Sandler can't play football.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
300:

Being almost naked makes you immune to weapons. Also, the people who made this think Battle Rhinos were a thing.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Kill All Cops posted:

Terminator: Sarah Connor 80s hair

:swoon:

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
movie I don’t remember the name of but saw pieces of and the ending of as a kid on Sunday on a crappy local station:

A guy with a boat falls in love with a beautiful woman (seduced?). It turns out the woman was evil and maybe the devil, Leviathan. She may have turned into a giant sea turtle and swam away at the end.

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice

Pastry of the Year posted:

Lucas: a weak unpopular kid makes friends with a football star. The football star gets a girlfriend and starts ignoring Lucas. They have an argument in a storm drain. Lucas dies, maybe to prove a point, maybe from a sports accident. Everyone feels bad for putting horny in front of Lucas.

This matches my vague memory exactly. Also holy poo poo I just googled it and realized Corey Haim played Lucas, who I remembered as a tiny ultra nerd. That’s some movie magic for you (and the transformative power of oversized glasses).

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

food court bailiff posted:

The Abyss: the movie doesn't make any real sense because they cut an expository scene but holy cow that scene with the rat in the pink water! that's not special effects, that's real hyper-oxygenated liquid that lil rattie is breathing! SCIENCE!! also CG water is evil?

Wait, what? To all of that. What?

Richter Scabies
Dec 30, 2012

marathon Stairmaster sesh posted:

Vexhale (don't remember the properspelling): Bleak version of Binary Domain except it doesn't have Bo and I can't gently caress up getting the True Ending by forgetting to equip the trust increasing item until halway through.

I think that's Vexille and it had like Dune Worms made of old electronics and Japan (the whole country) dies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

I can't remember the name: Some kid is scared of a monster in a lake, but the monster is actually just an old partially submerged crane/excavator and the lesson is to overcome your fears.