Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Fifty Three posted:

Stop loving asking everyone about Kobe in interviews

My favorite was when the announcer was like "he just honored Kobe in that interview and now he gets to celebrate a big interception" (in the pro bowl)

I also like how Kirk Cousins threw the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

It's what Kobe would have wanted.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

all Lamar does is win MVPs

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Looke posted:

It's what Kobe would have wanted.

Kobe would be incredibly pissed this was during the Pro Bowl and not Superbowl .

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

I some how have never seen this.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

LiquidFriend posted:

I some how have never seen this.

I'm the guy taking my shirt off after the fight is over and then putting it back on 30 seconds later.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Grittybeard posted:

I'm the guy taking my shirt off after the fight is over and then putting it back on 30 seconds later.

I'm the defensive player just watching the fight from the offensive backfield

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Kalli posted:

I'm the defensive player just watching the fight from the offensive backfield

I'm the guy in green falling down the stairs like a sack of poo poo, tackling a woman in the process and then promptly getting thrown out of the stands

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Mystic Stylez posted:

all Lamar does is win MVPs

Shame about those playoff games.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Patriots DB drafting prowess continues. This guy was the #45 overall pick last year.

quote:

Williams was cited for speeding (he was going 20 mph over the posted limit) and charged with possession of a controlled substance, possession of drugs without a prescription and possession of drug paraphernalia after police discovered acetaminophen hydrocodone (more commonly known as Vicodin), valacyclovir hydrocodone and a "large amount" of marijuana in his vehicle. The 22-year-old was booked in Cumberland County jail before posting $37,500 bond the following day. He'll enter a plea in court on February 21. A second-round pick out of Vanderbilt, Williams logged five tackles over 80 defensive snaps as a rookie in 2019.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Mystic Stylez posted:

I'm the guy in green falling down the stairs like a sack of poo poo, tackling a woman in the process and then promptly getting thrown out of the stands

Yeah that idiot just immediately going up and over the wall like one of the poo poo tier jobbers in the Royal Rumble owned :allears:

Flooger
Dec 26, 2004

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Patriots DB drafting prowess continues. This guy was the #45 overall pick last year.

Valacyclovir

Common brands: Valtrex

Antiviral drug

It can treat herpes virus infections, 

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe

TITANKISSER69 posted:

If any Packers fans are house hunting, here's one right next to Lambeau Field:

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1261-Shadow-Ln-Green-Bay-WI-54304/60803610_zpid/

Buy this, repaint it red and gold, project Niners-Packers playoff highlights on the garage 24/7.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

lmao valcyclovir? I'm assuming they meant hydrochloride and not hydrocodone, which is just a way it's formulated.

that's for herpes infections so uh way to put that guy's poo poo out there.

edit* I bet this guy had a valtrex prescription from Roman, which comes labeled as valcyclovir HCL, and the dumbass cop thought it had to be a drug and the guy was too embarrassed to tell him what it's for.

FizFashizzle fucked around with this message at 12:11 on Jan 27, 2020

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

I'd say he ought to have been listening to this at the time, but hell, he was living it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnUOvcwB-o8

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Pats can pick undrafted DBs better than they can picking them in the 2nd round.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Pats can pick undrafted DBs better than they can picking them in the 2nd round.

:rip: Cyrus Jones

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Docjowles posted:

:rip: Cyrus Jones

Jordan Richards is the worst pick that Belichicks ever made.

Nov 6, 2002

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Jordan Richards is the worst pick that Belichicks ever made.

Dominique Easley. Although he didn't cost New England a Super Bowl win.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Dominique Easley. Although he didn't cost New England a Super Bowl win.

Yeah that’s why he’s the worst. He wasn’t just a wasted pick but his performance on the field cost them a Super Bowl.

Nov 6, 2002

quote:

Richards was only on the field for 16 plays in that game, but in those plays he allowed four catches for 180 yards and two touchdowns.

:haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Superbowl