Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
replace Troy Aikman with Artie Lange imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

gently caress I can't believe I missed Artie Lange chat itt. that episode with Buck is one of the most unabashedly brutal talk show bits ever imo. it's so clear that Artie loves Jack Buck and simultaneously hates the poo poo out of Joe.

the strangest thing is Artie totally called his shot - the show only lasted like an episode or two after Artie's aired

kinda feels like that style of show had peaked around then, pre-Twitter days. I nostalgically remember ESPN from like 2pm-6pm was just constant "panel of random athletes, celebs and writers blabbing hot takes" format.

Even a casual viewer would get that all week and then be like, "why the gently caress would I go out of my way to see Joe Buck attempt this on HBO?"