Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

idiotsavant
bank agent: hello and what brings you here
me: hello yes i'd like to apply for a 350,000 dollar loan for the purpose of remodelling my butthole because it is full of poop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

idiotsavant
well i'd really like to take out this wall and just open it all up you know so like its more of a gathering space

contractor: hmm well first were going to have to talk with an engineer because thats a load-bearing wall and next we'll have to get rid of all this poop

idiotsavant

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

It's looking good love what you've done with the place *tracks mud into your butthole*

excuse me but this is a shoes-off butthole

idiotsavant
doc im gonna need some help, the inspector came and said my butthole is full of dry-rot and termites, and poop

idiotsavant
this is actually, what honey, our 5th butthole this year? yeah, we flip them pretty easy. move in, toss all of the poop, scrape it down to the subfloor and put in tile and granite countertops and it's back on the market for double the price. then on to the next poopy butthole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

idiotsavant
welcome to the new yankee butthole. today we're going to take this antique 1834 butthole and remake it, right down to the poop inside