Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Michael Corleone posted:

I'm free baby, 2 weeks from P2! One last question about my boomer parents. I am going to go and hang out with them now mask free, they are vaxxed too. BUT they still are going to restaurants and stuff without masks! I mean I guess that is the point, but I am still safe around just them and others that are fully vaccinated, correct? At this point it doesn't matter too much, I am SO OVER this, I did everything right for 14 months. On the other hand, I did everything right for 14 months, why blow it now?

im still not down to go to a bar or a restaurant if for no other reason that it sounds like doing it in a mask sucks balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I thought this thread was too full of hysterical women for you to participate

i never said anything about anyone being a woman, and resent the implication

i did, however, call you an idiot

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Castaign posted:

"Hysterical" is often considered to be a gendered insult these days: https://rewirenewsgroup.com/article/2019/11/21/im-not-hysterical-but-youre-sexist/

was not the intent, thanks :tipshat:

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

a lot of people are just going "BUT I DID MY TIME IN QUARANTINE AND NOW I GOT VACCINATED SO gently caress YOU I DO WHATEVER I WANT". gently caress, they've been screaming they did their time since last may. and because of them, good people will continue to die in droves. and there is nothing we can do about it other than sigh and rub our temples and keep dealing with the dead.

If nothing else, a few countries seem to be trending even better downward over the past few days. Hopefully that's not just weekend lows and it stays that way this week.

I mean this in all seriousness- you should consider speaking to a mental health professional.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

FB is definitely rocking what sounds like some PTSD for having done so many funerals in such a short period of time

clearly a bit irrational

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Since everybody has to flip out whenever I post

you are extrapolating your own personal hell of being in the worst state and having the worst job at the worst time to everyone else. understand that you are closer to it than almost everyone and from the outside you look a little whacky because you think it makes whatever choice you make or judgement you have about others' choices somehow more valid than the next persons and it isnt

what does you being a woman and me being a dude have to do with anything? that's loving weird

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

you've called me an idiot, hysterical, wacky, and you don't like a lady telling you what you did was riskier than what was encouraged at the time. get over yourself and stop trying to find ways to tear me down for having an opinion that's based on what medical professionals are telling us to do. Dudes use poo poo like this to make women look crazy and you know exactly what you're doing and I'm politely asking you to quit.

that is absolutely not what i am doing. i had no idea you were a woman until you mentioned it and you're also assuming i'm male, so gently caress off with that poo poo yourself. i also didnt realize the whole stigma around 'hysterical' and thanked the person that educated me about it.

you're not acting rationally and maybe the fact that everyone here is tellling you that is a signal that you should consider

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Sjs00 posted:

this thread is getting really bad lately, even for GBS. gas

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Xaintrailles posted:

Nice meltdown, boar guy.

gently caress i did it again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

your profile says you're a dude. my profile says I'm a chick. You are absolutely doing this poo poo and you know you are and maybe you should stop interacting with me, please and thank you.

your powers of perception are astonishing, really. you should go for a walk