Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
OP I watched a couple episodes of Doomsday Preppers in Netflix I think I’ll be ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

HellOnEarth posted:

I'm immunocomprimised and the first case was just diagnosed in Toronto, where I am, so I'm pretty sure I'm ultrafucked. Guess I just sit here and wait to die?

If it hits Kelowna it could wipe out over half our town

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
To be honest I’m extremely skeptical that there is only 1 case in Vancouver/the lower mainland. I would not be shocked if there were more and people weren’t self reporting, all speculation on my part so feel free to slam me

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Cool there's a case of coronavirus in the interior BC, thanks for not telling us what city it is in government

I'd be shocked if it wasn't where I am

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Ha like life would give me what I want, the sweet release of death

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Ah I’ve spent a million dollars on my underground bunker and several years worth of food and water, a preppers dream, I’m going to survive this pandemic

*cuts themselves badly gets tetanus and eventually dies*

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Coronavirus piled high

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Not that our Canadian health care is perfect but feel bad for the Americans who are going to get hosed by this