Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.

ChickenHeart posted:

a hemorrhagic fever that penetrates CBRN protection.

Crake needs to hurry the gently caress up with the bliss+ already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

here.

Play posted:

that's one of my favorite books, didn't expect to stumble across a reference here!

I agree though. I am content at being replaced with blue humming men with prehensile penises

I just want to be turned into a screaming pile of bloody goo and bile.

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

here.

Colonel Cancer posted:

In a big friendly bleach canister, to scare away thieves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DGUDC_hbWk

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

here.

Fojar38 posted:

It's a testament to how strong China's PR campaign over the past decade has been where people think that it's more likely that some hyper-advanced biolab released the virus and not something that developed because of China's extreme poverty and poor living standards.

Are you some kind of DOD spam bot.