Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
jeffery is good you fuckheads stop bringing your posting vendettas to lowtax's broken, broken house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
What if the forums had a strong leader who also was handsome by us midwest standards :)

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

rear end cobra posted:

What if the forums had a strong leader who also was handsome by us midwest standards :)

so like a sweden 2?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Jeffrey is holding everything together, no wonder he's targeted

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

gary oldmans diary posted:

hachi machi thisll make the city edition!

what I find very suspicious about this photo is that in the third booth, there appears to be a lone shoe resting on the floor beneath the seat, yet all three pictured gentlemen retain both shoes completely intact. who is this fourth interloper leaving their shoe in the booth? this is absolutely a debacle

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Lowtax posted:

and trust me, once all legal action has been taken and resolved, you will be presented the true side of the story.
Nah that's okay.

Syenite
Jun 21, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Clawtopsy posted:

jeffery is good you fuckheads stop bringing your posting vendettas to lowtax's broken, broken house

jeffereigh is the kid whose desperate to get in with the cool (uncool) kids but they just make him do hosed up poo poo

Gath
Sep 23, 2009
The Judge: I am not impartial. I have stairs in my house...

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
wait, Lowtax is divorcing Jeffrey??

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
Guys, please notice me and pay attention to my personal shizz, but not too much or in a way that I don't want you to.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

what I find very suspicious about this photo is that in the third booth, there appears to be a lone shoe resting on the floor beneath the seat, yet all three pictured gentlemen retain both shoes completely intact. who is this fourth interloper leaving their shoe in the booth? this is absolutely a debacle

Looks like a bag, to me. A bag for carrying loose shoes.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Lowtax posted:

That's all, have fun being online!!!!!

It's a lot easier when I've got these forums to hang out at, thank you and best of luck Lowtax!

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

It's a lot easier when I've got these forums to hang out at, thank you and best of luck Lowtax!

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

American McGay posted:

Nah that's okay.

Yeah, people will make poo poo up whether you do or don't keep it private. Might as well keep more private so the fanfiction is further from the truth and is therefore hopefully funnier/more ridiculous/less likely to gently caress you over somehow?

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
I'm still confused who is Logan Day

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Glenn Quebec posted:

I'm still confused who is Logan Day

Wolverine

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Still waiting for my "Lowtax is getting a divorce and all I got was this stupid t-shirt" t-shirt.

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

lol, wasn't Taylor Swift Powerball?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
OP, there was a thread on this already and a mod closed it. Probably not a good idea to start a new one.

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

garfield hentai posted:

OP, there was a thread on this already and a mod closed it. Probably not a good idea to start a new one.

Watch out OP don't get banned by the mods

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I'm hoping to go through my whole life with no divorces tbh

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

i have it on good authority that lowtax is currently semi-officially dating a decommissioned JC Penny mannequin adorned with what can only be described as a Lincoln beard made of glued-on dyed cotton balls

they are very happy but ask for privacy in this trying time as lowtax tries to slide it into third base

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

food court bailiff posted:

i have it on good authority that lowtax is currently semi-officially dating a decommissioned JC Penny mannequin adorned with what can only be described as a Lincoln beard made of glued-on dyed cotton balls

they are very happy but ask for privacy in this trying time as lowtax tries to slide it into third base

they both have metal rods instead of spines, a match made in heaven

das crikstar
Dec 11, 2015

a glitzy recycle bin
me and lowtax smoking cigz behind the school while all yall runnin to the principal makin reports.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

garfield hentai posted:

Thanks for the advice, but I'll take my chances keeping this thread open for now.

All I'm saying is reserve your judgement until things are over, and please stop bringing dumb rear end unsubstantiated drama about me into the forums. This is a loving comedy website forum, there are many other forums out there where people attempt to analyze every aspect of my life and then come to extremely stupid conclusions.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Lowtax posted:

I see a lot of people are discussing and speculating on my divorce. Here's all I can tell you: my lawyer said to keep my mouth shut. That GoFundMe seems legit, but I absolutely assure you the information presented there does not represent reality in any form.

Please keep the Kiwi Farms rumors about me and my personal life off this site, and trust me, once all legal action has been taken and resolved, you will be presented the true side of the story. Believe whatever you like, but when all is said and done, you will be presented with actual legal facts, and not baseless claims.

That's all, have fun being online!!!!!

shut up

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

das crikstar
Dec 11, 2015

a glitzy recycle bin

no u

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
:doink:

Lowtax posted:

Thanks for the advice, but I'll take my chances keeping this thread open for now.

All I'm saying is reserve your judgement until things are over, and please stop bringing dumb rear end unsubstantiated drama about me into the forums. This is a loving comedy website forum, there are many other forums out there where people attempt to analyze every aspect of my life and then come to extremely stupid conclusions.

:doink:

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

rear end cobra posted:

Sounds like my purpose in life is finally found

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Lowtax posted:

Honest question

Do you see yourself remarrying or has this ugly mess soured you totally.

I have a cousin whose wife left him just a few days ago 12 years poof loving gone. Its rought and i hope you get a good therapist all the gang stalking and stress i m sure you could get some benifit from it.

gluehuffer69
Jan 16, 2020

by Lowtax
I think Lowtax has the right idea so far about keeping quiet so I will listen.
One last thing:

Lowtax, I'd go one step further really clean up FB (and have that lady do the same if she hasn't already), because even though we all know its a joke and nothing is going on, its a field day for the opposing divorce lawyer to have you and her admitting to/alluding infidelity, even as a joke.

You can call it unsubstantiated rumors but the opposing lawyer will call it "your own words" and "video evidence."

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012
Wait a minute.. this is a COMEDY forum??

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Hey Lowtax, when do the "An important note regarding my divorce!" snow globes go on sale?

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
I literally have no idea what's going on. But I can't miss an opportunity to poo poo post in a Lowtac thread. Are my poo poo post considered evidence?

*farts*

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Lowtax posted:

please dont describe this as a comedy website forum less than a month after u closed the comedy section and called all the comedians nazis in a vice article

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Literally A Person posted:

Hey Lowtax, when do the "An important note regarding my divorce!" snow globes go on sale?

Rosebudddd

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

First time caller long time listener, just wanted to ask, what is up with this rash on my nipples? Is it from breastfeeding my dog because I assure you it is a valid and loving way to bond, even if I am a guy.

Yours in christ,
haunted bong esq.

das crikstar
Dec 11, 2015

a glitzy recycle bin

scary ghost dog posted:

please dont describe this as a comedy website forum less than a month after u closed the comedy section and called all the comedians nazis in a vice article

yep, never ever talk to the media.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

FreshCutFries posted:

lol, wasn't Taylor Swift Powerball?

they're a literal insane person who has made their own wiki to chronicle all their stupid discord and forum wars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Ray Cyrus
Dec 14, 2007

Forget it
I think Lowtax should start a new forum for people who like to lick peanut butter off of batteries and cheat on their wives.