Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Annie Potts :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Posting my own fanart itt

https://twitter.com/Shoehead_art/status/1653982760669675520?t=dRWfUSJmvXltJyentJyTIg&s=19

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

skasion posted:

Huh, I never realized this was a Phantom Menace design. They reused it pretty much exactly for the Dathomir witch mother in Clone Wars

The story goes that Lucas went to his designers with little to no details or backstoy for Maul and they kept coming back to bald, pale women. Its fun that they all ended up being Ventress and the Night Sisters and were tied to Maul in his final form. I love those original concepts that became Ventress, they remind me so much of Gerald Brom's art for Dark Sun

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
I love that some of those Grevious concepts are just Lego Slizers

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
It's worth noting that Drew Struzan was painting Luke around the age he was then as a fresh faced babe and he looks totally normal in the comic. (Mara is wearing a contemporary white lace wedding gown and I think that's really funny. It's not even kind of Sci fi at all)

Looking up the event itself, they got married twice in one week. Once in the Jedi Temple and then officially on Corusant, they spent they entire week trying to sort wedding stuff while people tried to kill them. Mara kept trying on terrible dresses, Luke gets into a massive brawl at his stag do, a gang try to kill the woman delivering a dress

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Disney were very adamant that people stopped calling him "Baby Yoda"

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
I love Bisexual the Hutt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
World War II. The French had to form a resistance and fight a long guerilla war whereas GB has been on the other end of about a zillion of those