Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!
Man, remember when aliens tricked him into believing he'd gone home, and then in the second season he seemed to be home again and just instantly was over it

Remember when they made a hallucination of the villain to hang out with him who remained there on and off all the way through the series

Remember when he got cloned and they went to great pains to say it was literally impossible to tell which one was the original, and they passed a lie detector by sending in the one who hadn't done the thing the lie detector was testing for, and then both clones separated and had separate adventures through season 3 and one died and we never knew if the one who died was the original or not

Remember how they ended every season with a cliffhanger that had no possible way out, up to and including the main characters being DISINTEGRATED ON SCREEN in the final episode

Farscape was the best drat show ever. Remember Maldis, the literal evil wizard? Remember when everyone switched personalities and the actors imitated each other? Remember the Rashomon episode? My Jesus. Oh remember the episode where everyone was going crazy and it was Crichton's inferior ability to perceive the light that was driving them crazy that led to him saving the day? I gotta watch this thing again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!
I haven't watched it in a while but I think it turned out it was the living one's baby. Not sure how they would know. Also the fact that the Crichton who died was the one who had all the cool adventures was pretty funny, while the one who lived got roofied and Dargo punched him so hard he blacked out

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

There's a line in one episode where Rygel says "I'm nobody's puppet!"