Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

ChaosArgate posted:

The game's reportedly sold out in a lot of places, so despite the sales figures that are lower than the Wii U version's, I think this game'll do much better this time around.

I can only speak anecdotally, but earlier this week I tried to pick up a copy of Encore and there was nowhere near me that had any left in stock. Amazon was down to like 3 copies left until next month when I ordered it there, even.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

MayOrMayNotBeACat posted:

Also, it's me, I'm the masochist who plays on Hard.

Eh, I'm on Hard as well and it's been pretty fine so far; I just beat Draug myself last night, so I'm almost caught up with Artix. It's not been a complete cakewalk the entire time like I'd expect from the concept and general aesthetic, but comparing my stuff to the LP, Hard doesn't seem that much of a step up from Normal either. Might be more going on under the hood that I'm not entirely aware of yet though.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Lorenz is, for my money, the relative hardest fight in the game, probably. I did it at this point on my playthrough as well, and I got bodied so many times. It feels very overtuned for this point, like it probably should unlock later. Maybe skills change for Hard, but his buddies really loved casting Sukunda and Rakukaja along with Sukukaja and Horseslayer. That he never seems to summon in new adds after they're dropped is a big godsend that made the fight doable at least. Well, I sure hope he doesn't, since the fight took me like 20 rounds and he never did.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

ChaosArgate posted:

I think if you decided to focus on Yashiro, eventually Excellus will swap their HPs, so the game really wants to make sure you're taking out Excellus.

Nah, it's simpler than that. If Yashiro ends up with low HP, Excellus just casts Diarahan on him.