Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
Oh man, glad to see this back. I picked this up for the Switch since I never got around to finishing it on the Wii U due to the whole "character profiles become so large they crash the game" bug. Really need to get back to working on that and finish it at some point... if I can just tear myself away from FF XIV long enough.

I also managed to get 4/5 of #FE characters in Fire Emblem: Heroes; only missed out on Kiria.

Oh, and of course:

https://twitter.com/WT_Fits/status/1221934643965882368

Because I will never not make this dumb joke whenever the opportunity arises. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Sorcerer for Kiria.

Also, I loved the kiss fake-out. :allears:

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

hopeandjoy posted:

In normal at least, Yashiro just straight up never attacked me and just kept casting Counter. I don’t know if that’s an actual AI difference or if I just got lucky though.

Yeah, I remember when I did this fight on the Wii-U version, once I realized that all Yashiro was doing was casting Sukukaja and Counter, I basically just ignored him entirely and was able to focus on just burning Excellus down.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Artix posted:

drat right! You better be grateful you got Mamori to stand up for you, Yashiro, awright!?

Asinine...

What'd you say!? You wanna take this outside, punk!? I'll knock the teeth right outta that prissy mouth of yours!

Uncle Barry! Please, no fighting...!

I think those Maiko portraits are supposed to be Barry. Not that the mental image of Maiko threatening to beat the poo poo out of Yashiro for being rude to Mamori isn't amusing in its own right.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

1234567890num posted:

That sidequest was nice. I don't know why you're so negative about it.

It might have something to do with the drunk adult creeping on the high school student at the beginning of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Edvarius posted:

There's just something wonderful about Ellie failing at learning how to be a Horror Victim so badly she became Buffy.

:yeah: Ellie becoming off-brand Buffy the Vampire Slayer because she learned the exact opposite of the lesson she set out to learn remains one of my favorite moments of the game. :allears: