Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

I'm glad these kids get a second chance at making it big! The game's reportedly sold out in a lot of places, so despite the sales figures that are lower than the Wii U version's, I think this game'll do much better this time around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Oh right, in case anyone was curious, the 5 characters who made it into Heroes, Itsuki, Tsubasa, Mamori, Ellie and Kiria, all have English voices for that game, so if you wanna hear what a potential dub for this one could have had the cast sound like, look no further.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xl1bzyrsK4

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

So when do we recruit Little Devil

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Item Getter posted:

How does it work, it's a modifier that sometimes triggers from bow skills?
Went with Sniper but thinking this sounds better in retrospect. Hopefully the game is a bit generous with the Master Seals (currently at the end of chapter 4).

Its an effect that triggers on any bow attack, so Assassin Ellie is fantastic support.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

I think if you decided to focus on Yashiro, eventually Excellus will swap their HPs, so the game really wants to make sure you're taking out Excellus.

Also Kiria's definitely gotta go Sorceror.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Item Getter posted:

Is this all unused stuff inside of the game files?
If the cut content is all like this I can see why they didn't use it since it would have made the chapter very repetitive especially with having to go through a different door each time you revisit the dungeon. The "get performa, go to bloom palace and do radiant unity, go back" thing gets repetitive enough being used in every side story in the game and several times in the main story.

Yeah there's a bunch of unused stuff in the game's script files that was just left in. For another example that I don't remember if Artix brought up or not, that scene where Yashiro shows up at the lesson studio in Chapter 2 was duplicated for Chapter 1 in roughly the same place where Kiria does the same thing, so Yashiro's scene might have been originally intended to be a little earlier.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

I think Navarres traditionally have growths that favor Speed and Skill, so combined with their default Killing Edge, they're kitted up to be crit monsters. The other notable thing I can think of about Navarre is that the entire Myrmidon class is inspired by him; in FE1 and 3, he was a Mercenary, but he had a markedly different growth set than the other Mercenaries in that game, which spun off into its own class. Naturally, Navarre was made into a Myrm for the remakes of 1 and 3.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Dream Catcher might legit be my favorite track from this game. Its just so catchy! The Duo Art is wonderful too, but that'll be a little ways off from now, I think.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

The Dream Catcher duo art is probably my favorite in the game, despite it being unable to kick off a new session. Nuking the stage with almighty hearts is just fantastic and can literally be a lifesaver in tense moments!

Edit: Update on last page. :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

You should’ve gotten the dialogue for derailing the training session, Mamori’s really good at improv and Elie just gets so exasperated with Itsuki’s dumb suggestions!