Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Yapping Eevee posted:

You know that one image of Syndrome from the Incredibles? Yeah, that one.

Seriously... Itsuki, you dense motherfucker. :cripes:
Agreed. Itsuki is riding the "Shonen Protagonist Levels of Dumb" train like it's an Olympic sport. And as if some higher power smelled an opportunity, Chris Patton (who voiced the extraordinarily dense Sosuke Sagara of Full Metal Panic! fame) was cast as Itsuki for Fire Emblem Heroes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

mamori? with the :black101: option?

:allears:
The hilarity of it all is that in no Fire Emblem game is there a straight Knight-->Berserker promotion path. Hell, it would have made sense to make Mamori's other promotion be Baron or Great Knight, if they wanted to stay in the armored line of classes. But no, we are given the chance to turn the small little girl into :black101:, and I love it.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

I look forward to Mamori's new hit single: "My Love For You Is Like A Truck".

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Shei-kun posted:

I like the fact that Tharja's the one who programmed the UTA-LOID software so Tiki could manifest.
Software developer Tharja is both an amazing and hilarious mental image. :allears: