Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

So THATS why he always got a session off with his attacks! I knew there was some BS going on but didn't realize that's what the case was. I like how the further along you go into the game and into the character stories these boss fights become more and more like a puzzle to solve. Although in this fights case i kinda had to use one of kirias sp skills to cheese it since charm is a good ailment :v:

Glad to see this LP back in action!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

The Excellus fight is the one that made me realize "wait a minute, items are for more than healing!" 1 magic mirror on the turn he goes black is more than enough breathing room to survive and murder him.