Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

I had a friend go to her GameStop and it was sold out. It was surprising to me, because there were plenty of copies in my local one when I picked it up on release day.

But I’m happy that the game is doing alright now that it’s on a platform people own and Nintendo tried to market it a little bit. It deserves it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

She’s cute in glasses ok.

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

God when I played this I loved the bad acting so much. You really need to watch the video, Tsubasa’s voice actress nails being stiff as hell. In a good way.

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

Artix posted:

It's not and I've already said as much in the old updates. There are enough master seals in the game to promote everyone twice, with the only caveat being that I might not *get* all of them because my first playthrough only found like 8 of them. :v:

I mean completing the Arena monster collecting quest gives you one and then allows you to unlock locktouch.

The downside is that can only happen five seconds before the final boss but still.
I found them all pretty easy but I also did all the side quests you can do before NG+ and saved my keys by saving before opening locked chests and resetting if it was Soma, again.

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

In normal at least, Yashiro just straight up never attacked me and just kept casting Counter. I don’t know if that’s an actual AI difference or if I just got lucky though.