Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020
I like sorcerer and bezerker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020
Glad we've collected our edgy sword boys at last
At the beginning of this LP I was hoping edgy boy's FE character was going to be Innes (before I saw it was all awakening and FE 1) but this is also good.

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020
Be fair- Navarre has the personality trait of 'is a jerk' and 'doesn't want to kill women', one of which may have been added by Shadow Dragon lmao.
New Mystery tried by bouncing the dancer off him and getting some mileage from making him the straight man, but I guess there is only so much you can do with 'generic very serious wandering swordsman' as a personality. Karel is a better Navarre.

Of the named sword boys, Joshua is my favorite
Of the FE Edgy myrms (tm) I think it's Marisa
Apparently Sacred Stones just has a bunch of my faves!