Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

there's no flu, this is just their excuse for when all the uyghurs suddenly turn up dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

snoo posted:

lmao it's too late we're so hosed

lol that owns

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

:hmmyes:So what you're saying is it's OK to bury humans alive.

waiting for people to die before you bury them is inefficient

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Pangzai's blood alcohol content is basically hand sanitizer level so he's safe

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Spime Wrangler posted:

there's no way there's three months of food for everyone ready to go in the supply chain right now

should have got your jim bakker slop buckets

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

a.lo posted:

Why wouldn’t you cooperate? What’s the reason?

ACAB

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

LazyDivey posted:

Nope, you don't but you have to "look the beans" as my grandma used to say.

Not sure what she looked for but she knew what she was doing.

dried beans used to come with random rocks but I haven't found any in mine for a long time

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

I normally just put out the bare minimum of productivity at work while I shitpost and watch youtube all day so working from home won't change much except save me gas and commute time

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Man Musk posted:

lol @ CNN running anti-medicare4all ads during wall to wall coronavirus coverage

:capitalism:

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Working hard, *cough cough*

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Fellatio del Toro posted:

lol @ West Virginia still reporting 0 cases

Hard to get other respiratory ailments when your lungs are two solid lumps of beautiful clean coal

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

NofrikinfuN posted:

US is about to shoryuken to the top according to that sudden change in angle

thanks obama

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

cacti, legos, the possibilities are endless

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

That Arkansas number is going to shoot up soon just off of one church near me that had a guest speaker last Sunday that ended up having it

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Squizzle posted:

its wild that we will soon not have hospitals, functionally

we will have corona triage centers, and maybe catastrophic care, but that will occupy resources such that we just do not fuckin have hospitals for anything else

Yeah, here the plan so far has been to empty out nursing homes and use them for ronii. There's a couple that I already know are in the process of doing this

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

brugroffil posted:

My mom's coworker tested positive so I guess I won't be seeing my parents for a few weeks

My brother said one of his coworkers took off early the other day with a fever and came back the next day. That day his boss went home with a fever and came back the next day. They don't get paid sick days because if you dig far enough into their corporate structure you hit fuckin Walmart

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

My work just told us that since we have so much free time now that we're working from home, we're all going to be on mandatory overtime starting Monday.

Yay.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

Is Charles the Epstein one or is that a different sinister pseudo monarch

It's all of them

But the specific one it probably Lord Mountbatten, the one that got murked by the IRA

e: oh yeah Andrew lol he's pretty forgettable

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

i thought that was always her plan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Inceltown posted:

gently caress

Wait you mean diseases don't spread as easily in places where there are three people per hundred square miles?

So basically Wyoming is immune to the rona