Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hit Man
Mar 6, 2008

I hope after I die people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

Zotix posted:

Did escape from China make it last night? I know he was a Russian national.

This. I stopped watching after he made it to the train station and had a 2 hour wait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hit Man
Mar 6, 2008

I hope after I die people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

Any new news on Remdesivir or any antiviral or HIV drugs been proven to work en masse yet?

Hit Man
Mar 6, 2008

What the gently caress happened to Remdesivir and HIV medication cocktail cures?

Hit Man
Mar 6, 2008

Bip Roberts posted:

who's barely mentioning this?

It's actually the news quite a bit. Just no one gives a poo poo in the US unless it starts becoming a full out plague here.

Hit Man
Mar 6, 2008

Anyone have stats on how many are cured/survived?

Hit Man
Mar 6, 2008

To Prester Jane, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar

Hit Man
Mar 6, 2008

BoldFace posted:

Well, there is one obvious scenario, but people don't want to say it out loud.

What is it?

Hit Man
Mar 6, 2008

Wedding cancelled.. my partner died

Hit Man
Mar 6, 2008

How did this get to Iran lol?

Hit Man
Mar 6, 2008

:allears:

Hit Man
Mar 6, 2008

SpaceCadetBob posted:

Gonna be interesting to see how Disney world fairs over this next season.

Many will risk death for no lines to Galaxy's Edge. They'll be fine

Hit Man
Mar 6, 2008

How many goons have this? Confirmed tests or suspected?

Hit Man
Mar 6, 2008

Self-quarantine, social distancing, shelter in place!

but don't panic

Hit Man
Mar 6, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hit Man
Mar 6, 2008

Is hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine saving or killing people?