Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

NoNotTheMindProbe posted:

Wuhan is 700km from the coast. Where did the fish come from?

fish live in rivers and lakes too :eng101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

One billion dead in China’s lockdown cities in what experts are describing as a “necropolis of oriental horror”

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
i read on twitter that coronavirus is resurrecting the dead and giving them an appetite for human flesh is that true

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Taintrunner posted:

I flew from Osaka, Japan to Korea for a connecting flight back home, and the nice homeland security man was very serious about whether or not I had been to China whatsoever

https://twitter.com/WSJ/status/1221036752305033216

also, we're about to have an international incident. lmfao

ah yes the best solution for dealing with a rapidly spreading disease, bring a bunch of potential carriers from there to here!

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

SpaceCadetBob posted:

pretty sure they will all end up in a camp for a month before getting to go home.

no they'll be brought to the white house so trump can give them cheeseburgers and talk about how healthy everyone is

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Schnorkles posted:

McConnell and senate R's are going to block coronavirus aid and then they're all going to get it and I will be grimly satisfied with the karmic turn of events

no they'll block coronavirus aid for the poor but the "coronavirus aid for congress act" will pass with unanimous support.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
pretty sure most americans are already immune to coronavirus so idk why we're doing all this panicking, let the disease kill the euros imo

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

TheLemonOfIchabod posted:

Is anyone here living alone and freaking out about their mental health over the next few weeks (or months? years? Lol) like I am?

think of it this way, gonna be lots of ladies and dudes who need new partners when this all blows over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos