Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
WUHAN WUHAN

GOT YOU ALL IN CHECK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Why won't my goddamn job close?

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
We have halved the number of chairs at work so people can't sit near each other. Every employee I've talked to agrees we should just close.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Found out my workplace simply will not close under any circumstances. Great.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
well, now we know that all those disaster movies where the government has a shitload of emergency supplies at all times were totally wrong lol

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
A lot of the smart, highly educated people I happen to know still want to hang out and do group activities. I keep turning them down because I'm "feeling a bit tired from work." If the smart people are acting dumb, imagine what the idiots are doing.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

is this bastard turning babyface or is it a fascist ruse?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
I work in a dining hall. We're papering over the windows so that "students don't see inside and think that we're open." Almost all of the students went home and aren't coming back for months because all classes will be online. From what I understand, in emergency situations, the Red Cross can use our facility. I wouldn't be surprised at all if we're setting up a hospital in here soon.