Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

The Wuhan Clam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Not happy with my decision to read this entire thread at once

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Shear Modulus posted:

can we really translate mortality rates under the inferior and backwards chinese health system to the flawless and pristine american one

*quickly does the math*

Huh, that cant be right... 118% of the population!?

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

jarofpiss posted:

i beat swine flu untreated in 2009 with about a three day period in bed i don't remember. i watched the discover series everest on repeat and lived on a bag of robin eggs candy that happened to be at the foot of my bed. then my old lady got it and she went to the doctor like a wimp but it was still pretty bad.

im 10 years older now so hopefully the coronavirus doesn't finish me off when i catch it

I also got it and it was basically a mild flu but it lasted like a week. I was real young so it was just a week of bed rest and video games basically.