Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
I once ate a tuna melt and got syphilis. Really makes you think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Holding out for a virus with better mouthfeel

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

so wait this disease is racist against asian people

Wow it has a lot in common with my Uncle Jerry

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Bernie Sanders!

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Balls

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2020/02/covid-vaccine/607000/

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
I’m confused about the stockpiling water. Someone explain that one to me.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

WoodrowSkillson posted:

people who think literally all services will shut down, which they won't. This disease is not virulent or deadly neough to actually shut down like, utilities. A lot of that poo poo is automated anyway, and the govt will move people around if need be to keep things running. The point of encouraging people to stay home and not spread the poo poo around everywhere is to slow its spread, and also help facilitate the movement of the people needed to keep everything else running.

Trump is utterly incompetant, but its not like they actually went though FEMA and the CDC and took every disaster scenario plan and burned them in a pile. America is stupid as poo poo but despite itself it can manage this kind of thing. Poorly, especially initially, and with needless deaths no doubt.

Thank you.

I’ll just get some backup groceries to limit leaving the house if needed. Beans, etc.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
This thing has gotta be someplace in the US by now. In the past two weeks alone how many thousands of Americans have travelled from Italy to the US?

Is it in Fargo? Key Largo?
Blaine or Spain?
China or Edina?

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
I’m flying to Florida on Saturday. Not too excited about it.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

The Alpha Centauri posted:

imagine disneyworld right now

that virus is all over the place
:capitalism:

pretty sure disney owns the rights to this duck

Yeah thank goodness I’m not goin there. Visiting my parents in old boomer land.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Anyone else going from freaking out to not caring and then back to freaking out about 20 times each day?

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
CDC: Can’t Detain Corona

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Big Dick Cheney posted:

Why would a PhD in virology know anything about emergency preparedness or healthcare logistics?

Most people with phds are experts in all subjects. Just ask them.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Pope has Coronavirus, huh. He can probably still shake hands with nuns but shouldn’t get into the habit.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

MarcusSA posted:

I do have 40lbs of red meat in the freezer though which if I ration it would last me over a month.

Do you ever poop

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
I did a drive up order to Target this morning for the last of my doomsday supplies. I then dipped into the store quickly and it was dead. Shelves full and hand sanitizer as far as the eye can see. Minnesota must not be in panic mode yet.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
I’m at the airport right now. The guy behind me in security took his dentures out of his mouth and placed them directly into the plastic security tray to be run through the x-ray machine.

We had a good run.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Late night corona crew,

I posted this earlier but I don’t think it was noticed because it was during the Trump press conference. The guy behind me at security at the airport today took his dentures out and put them directly into the plastic security tray to go through the x-ray machine. Once the tray was on the other side he popped them right back in.

If we are expecting the average person to wash their hands to prevent this virus, we are hosed. They can’t even handle their teeth.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
A dude at my work regularly takes shits and exits after a two second rinse. I’ve stopped eating at the salad bar because I assume all the serving tongs have poo poo on them.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Bullfrog posted:

3rd MN COVID19 case found. Someone in their 30s, hospitalized in critical condition after "being in contact with international travelers". Anoka county

Scary poo poo is that means the international travelers have been out there giving it away, maybe without knowing it.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
gently caress. I’m anxious.

Suddenly all the other poo poo I worried about for months before doesn’t matter. I just want this to go away.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

err posted:

Make sure he brings a rag and Clorox wipes to clean off all the poo poo, piss, cum, and saliva that has been caked on to every orifice of furniture and equipment.

The poo poo piss cum saliva tape is real.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
My friend works at Target Corporation and said that they have issues with people stealing the toilet paper from the bathrooms in the store.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Is this one of you

https://twitter.com/toxons/status/1237929741442854912?s=21

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Nothus posted:

If Trump croaks poo poo is going to get wild

The conspiracies would be amazing

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
The Mayo Clinic is making its own tests and will distribute them to others soon.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Peachy Poo posted:

I'm a goddamn moron.

Same

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

apparently my aunt has coronavirus

Sorry to hear. Is she high risk?

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

shes in her late 50s and prettyhealthy. Apparently she's had symptoms for over 10 days (in the san antonio area) and is doing ok for now

Good. Hopefully she gets better quickly.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Bailout those cruise lines

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Pence has hair like a foosball guy.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Are there other threads on the forums? If there are I wouldn’t know.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Sota shutting down schools.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

FCKGW posted:

My Microcenter is completely swarmed too with lines to the back of the building and they’re now limiting customers to 5 PCs or monitors.

I imagine it’s a combination of a bunch of mandated WFH people without company laptops and bored college kids building gaming PCs.

Wiping my rear end with mousepads

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

You want Animal Crossing

This.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Anyone have that link to the tweet or photo with the realistic kids’ home schedule? The one about kids being free spirits and little shits who don’t want to follow a dumb schedule.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
My friend has gone for wings twice in the past three days to a local bar because “they’re so good!” And he doesn’t just do take out or eat and run, but sits shoulder to shoulder at the bar for three hours at a time.

“Don’t worry! I’m careful!”

He posts all the right things on social media about social distancing, but he can’t resist getting wings because he’s too lazy to make them at home. Dude is gonna die because he’ll do this until they close the restaurants.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Good morning, America goons. Wash those hands. Soak those beans. Don’t invite your dumb friends over who insist everything is overblown and spent all weekend drinking green beer in public.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!