Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

NoNotTheMindProbe posted:

Wuhan is 700km from the coast. Where did the fish come from?

From above the shoulders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Burn Zone posted:

I have a friend from back home who lives in Wuhan teaching English. he said it’s like the flu

We're the shits from it any good

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Ora Tzo posted:

Just wondering, if you get exposed to the virus and recover you get immune to it right?

I think it's more like you 'level up' and can take on new viruses, Corona won't respawn

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Kinda spoopy seeing 3M and name brand respirators sold out on Amazon!

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

SpaceCadetBob posted:

It's way more than just Amazon!

Speaking of, my super niche industry webstore that sold me 100 masks last night. Order got canceled this morning!

my go-to for my dudes' PPE, Global Industrial, is still selling it would appear. Feb. 13th delivery tho so....idk. Try there. I'm not actually looking to buy any and so long as trees dont start excreting coronavirus I should be able to work and live without human contact (i do already)

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

fuckin dump a 55 gallon drum of pure virus water down this bitches face

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
wisconsin reporting

i got a slightly runny nose and some weird throat thing going on, maybe my chest feels a little weird

cya fuckers!!!!

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
leave it to JEff Legume to bring us into beanhellworld

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
ive kinda got what feels like a slight fever

kinda achey

gonna chug some coors and rip the bong hard as gently caress when i got home from work, might be my last chance ever

also one last cig before beans and death

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Everything Michael Lewis writes gets bought for film. Haven't read this one but I read another article about long term (like decades long) Department of Energy projects being haulted or brain drained since Trump

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
sorry if this is a dumb of me but...

are people buying all the toilet paper because they think this is like the flu, and then from there they misunderstand what the flu is? like its stomach flu/norovirus?

pretty huge lol either way

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
whatever happens with this thing, i can't wait for the debates a few years from now when democrats say "we need to spend more on preparing for things like this" and the republican messaging is "DEMOCRATS POLITICIZING THE DEAD TO RAISE TAXES"

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh pretty sure it wasn't "held as planned" in 2013

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Thesaurus posted:

Risk looking "crazy" now vs looking like a genius in a couple weeks

This is pretty much where I'm at. My girlfriend and I both had long days yesterday and I was kinda anxious, like "we should go to the grocery store NOW."

The boomer lady at Starbucks was telling my boss and I how overblown this is all is. Then I heard one of the managers at Culver's postulating that China started this because "of course they don't like Trump."

I also got Jersey Mike's the day before. I guess instead of stocking up my pantry I'm taking a tour of all my favorite fast food and restaurants before poo poo gets really hosed up.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

UnknownTarget posted:

Is anyone else slightly freaked out about the possibility of WW3, totalitarian governments, and a massive death toll from the virus?

I'm pretty sure, like after 9/11, most of the totalitarian measures put in place will remain ~forever~ even if we manage to get a vaccine.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Tunicate posted:

cellrazer

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
fuckin surreal seeing dried beans sold out

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
imagine if trump dies from this and then all the boomers having vigils and little memorials all over and LMAO BOOMER ROASTED

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

here i was all worried about coronavirus, we're all gonna get AIDS of the brain from this presser

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Crusader posted:

corona is very very good at laying bare the extreme dysfunction in america

I was just ever so ahead of the crowds at the grocery store yesterday, and driving away from that I had this serene feeling of "this is the truth, isn't it?"

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Griefor posted:

Call me a pessimist but I expect political changes in the world because of this to be for the worse, not for the better.

yeah. curfew and lockdown in the 'hood cancelled...never....authoritarian measures for stopping disease remaining after threat is gone

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
im so loving sick of Mike pences pitched rear end in a top hat loving face. hes got resting constipation face and hes just trying to look tough, look like anything other than the midwestern degrade bitch he is

and use of the word inspiring here, FUCKKCDAKF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Re: essential services

My fridge died Saturday night. Can't get one delivered until Thursday, and they'll only leave it at the front door.

I'm basically speed running the apocalypse at this point