Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die
Symptoms of Coronavirus - If you feel any of these, seek medical attention immediately

• Fatigue, especially in morning or at night
• Gas, bloating
• Depression, cynicism, feeling that nothing matters
• Strong, unexplainable surge in opinions about the star wars franchise
• Underwear doesn't feel like it fits right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

WATCH CHINA START A loving PLAGUE

DON'T MAKE THOM ANGRY!
click here for the NMP3s! faq

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

I've seen wu tang jokes but has anyone made a "woo hah, got you all in check" joke yet? If not, pretend I made a good joke here

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

this decade fuckin rocks

first few days of january: trump bombs an iranian general for no reason, almost kicks off ww3
mid january: pandemic that could kill >3% of the world's population
january 31: brexit

this is the first month of the 20s

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

oh fffuck... Valentine's Day is coming up... a worldwide orgy of bodily fluids.... i don't see any way the human race survives the Suck And gently caress Fest known as Valentine's Day, 2020

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

Vishass posted:

at least goons will be safe

You wish! The loving during the night of Valentine's Day is so intense that the air the next morning is at least 40% vaporized semen and spittle. Basically, a coronavirus aerosol

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

It's worth noting that collapsed ≠ dead. People that aren't even sick collapse on the new york city subway every day. when you feel like poo poo for any reason—bad sleep, high stress, etc—and have to run around a big city to do errands, it's easy as hell to pass out. And I'm sure everyone in wuhan is stressed as gently caress, reasonably

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

unrelated to the flu but that looks like a nice waterfront park

looking at wuhan on google maps and it looks nice! lots of parks and pedestrian plazas, which is more than you can say about almost any major US city

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

most pharmacies in new york have been totally sold out of masks for weeks. I found one place a week ago that had masks in stock and I jokingly told him he could flip them on ebay. I may have accidentally turned him into a grifter because today he hung up these:

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

This is like the scene in the matrix where agent Smith says humanity is a virus, except instead of humanity it's coronavirus

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

can't help but feel like america's not really going to do anything about coronavirus once it hits. it will just be treated like a bad flu season.

no quarantines, no testing, no new medical facilities. just a lot of people getting sick and dying at home because hospitals are too expensive. a ton of people calling in sick to work and getting fired because bosses don't give a gently caress.

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

WoodrowSkillson posted:

it'll be like swine flu where its a mish mash of responses. school closures will precipitate workplace closures

worth nothing that swine flu was 2009. america in 2020 is such a fuckin weird place, where we face insane horrors every day and just tweet "lol" about them, that i have no idea what to expect

Polo-Rican fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Feb 24, 2020

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

ah ffuck... looks like coronavirus is not under control in the usa, we're not in contact with anyone, the cdc isn't working on it, and the stock markets are hosed

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

hoping I get quarantined so I can finally beat Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age: Definitive Edition: S (ドラゴンクエストXI 過ぎ去りし時を求めて)

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

i feel genuinely sad for people who don't like beans, because their lives clearly suck rear end.

a bowl of Black Beans, seasoned with adobo, with some cholula, guac, and cheese? with a handful of corn tortillas to wrap it up in? it's fuckin delicious, and dramatically healther than most other proteins. it also costs like 1 dollar to make it all (except the guac)

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

stephenthinkpad posted:

Guys, shut the gently caress up about the 2% death rate. The newest number from WHO is 3.4% fatality rate for China for the first 2 months. And 20% need hospitalization. That's the number that kill America.

Yeah but on the other hand what percentage not Americans that need hospitalization go to the hospital? We just drink a lot of DayQuil and go to work until we literally drop dead

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

stephenthinkpad posted:

So my ebike was broken recently and I had to take subway to work. But I no longer want to take my loving chance in the NYC subway. I am taking this bike I got for my wife and paddle half way, from 59th bridge to downtown. It's takes about 20 min longer than subway because this bike is essentially a children's bike frame, but I will take the long way home.

i also bike over the queensboro to get to work and jesus dude, you have my utmost respect for doing that on this bike. i get winded absolutely every time on my nice road bike

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

how am i supposed to do my funny Bane voice if I'm not supposed to touch my face? all of my friends are begging me to do the Bane voice. My entire social life is built around my funny Bane voice.

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

unabashedly posting my own tweet

https://twitter.com/vecchitto/status/1234928482997719042

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

Iron Crowned posted:

That would make me want to kill myself before Corona can

Oh behave!

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

I think versions of this joke have been done before but I don't care! haha!

https://twitter.com/vecchitto/status/1235947324242788352

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

:pray:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

even coronavirus doesn't want to go to ohio