Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

OwlFancier posted:

Being fair SF is fairly keen on making Ireland a larger country than it is now :v:

SF wanta to make the Irish republuc WHOLE again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Cicadalek posted:

Christ that quote makes me angry. Bending over backwards to say "well they're covid free AND their economy is better off than us, but this is actually bad"

It's bad because it makes many non NZ countries look awful. I mean BoJo has to declare a ear on loving Christmas to stop death so that should tell you how were collectively doing

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Guavanaut posted:

Found the cause of the Dano-Hibernian naval conflict.

https://twitter.com/francisfoley/status/1485560267333410819

If you leave your door unlocked a big Danish ship will get in WITHOUT YOU ACTUALLY SEEING IT.

The devil Dane is always trying to ram it's ship up my rear end