Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheDoublePivot
Feb 27, 2013

The Examiner is reporting now that the Data Protection Commissioner advised the government that the legislation was unlawful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDoublePivot
Feb 27, 2013

Fair play to the greens expertly manoeuvring themselves into this position.

TheDoublePivot
Feb 27, 2013

Shoehead posted:

I've honestly left a few shops because there were people in with no masks or it was packed out, nothing I've needed for the past year has been too important to deal with it (or the places doing things I really need have been really good about it), which I'm pretty thankful for. Or maybe I'm just not as pig headed as the people around me??

:fireman:

We got to have the wedding btw, the venue were really good to us and spaced everything out, there was like 3m between each table, and the tables were massive so we all had a heap of room to sit and eat. We threw the rest of the family in a google meeting and they all watched the ceremony on their tellys

Congrats on the wedding! We're planning ours and it's a bit of a hassle not being able to look at venues.

TheDoublePivot
Feb 27, 2013

Imagine being the sort of person that types a load of shite about SJWs and saying people are triggered. You’re a clown. Stick the pie chart in your mouth and keep in there.

TheDoublePivot
Feb 27, 2013

So true!

TheDoublePivot
Feb 27, 2013

Actually I believe all you SJW basement dwelling Irish teens will find that facts don’t care about your feelings.

TheDoublePivot
Feb 27, 2013

I didn’t watch it, was McGuirk given free reign? I saw a clip on Twitter of Miriam issuing a correction to something that was said.

TheDoublePivot
Feb 27, 2013

Sounds like RTE made another excellent decision giving him a national platform.

TheDoublePivot
Feb 27, 2013

Great news, hopefully he’s able to get it quickly.

TheDoublePivot
Feb 27, 2013

Ah sure you wouldn’t be wanting to make the big boys look any worse. I suppose there is an extremely small possibility that the government might not actually have a clue.

TheDoublePivot
Feb 27, 2013

Cheddar cheese and pineapple on a stick for all!

TheDoublePivot
Feb 27, 2013

You can listen to Eoghan Harris being given plenty of rope here https://www.rte.ie/radio/radioplayer/html5/#/radio1/21950950

TheDoublePivot
Feb 27, 2013

Cheers to that one Garda sergeant taking the mick, only him though.

TheDoublePivot
Feb 27, 2013

Going in for the first dose of Pfizer Sunday morning. And this’ll be after a stag the night before, RIP to me

TheDoublePivot
Feb 27, 2013

I’ll also suggest the tortoise shack podcast, they cover a fair bit on their patreon feed as well.

TheDoublePivot
Feb 27, 2013

Who cares about covid being over, this is the real news.

https://www.thejournal.ie/garda-investigation-pension-carlow-dead-body-5661320-Jan2022/

TheDoublePivot
Feb 27, 2013

Arquinsiel posted:

We have highly regarded peacekeeping troops and a highly regarded special forces unit who exist so the peacekeeping troops can go "seriously lads, you don't want us to have to call for backup" and everything stays friendly in Lebanon.

Other than that what would we ever need to do?

Construct a cluster of hardened SRBM launch sites in Laois, targeted at London and Balmoral.

TheDoublePivot
Feb 27, 2013

OwlFancier posted:

Ireland should have a nuclear program just to annoy the brits.

The long term project to install Irish Americans at the heights of the US military may at long last begin to bear fruit.

TheDoublePivot
Feb 27, 2013

Quantum of Phallus posted:

The Bray to Greystones walk is nice enough. The further you go the nicer it is. Dalkey and Killiney are nice cycles as well if you like hills.

Was on it there a few days ago. The council have put up barriers near the greystones end to try stopping people doing the full walk.

On account of some of the path being fairly eroded a few months back. Of course everyone just goes around the barriers anyway.

TheDoublePivot
Feb 27, 2013

Someone play this and post screenshots of Gerry, his attack patterns etc.

TheDoublePivot
Feb 27, 2013

I actually did watch it in school and had a grand time, guest appearance by Father Jack as well.

TheDoublePivot
Feb 27, 2013

The question was brain GAIN op

TheDoublePivot
Feb 27, 2013

Congrats! Was it Holles street you were going to?

TheDoublePivot
Feb 27, 2013

Best of luck to ye with everything in the next few months. They’re great in there, you’re in good hands.

TheDoublePivot
Feb 27, 2013

https://www.thejournal.ie/leo-varadkar-announcement-6332260-Mar2024/

According to this he’s stepping down.

TheDoublePivot
Feb 27, 2013

Country spring was another classic mineral, hard to beat those 3L bottles

TheDoublePivot
Feb 27, 2013

You have to admire the ambition

TheDoublePivot
Feb 27, 2013

Aldi do a decent zero sugar rock shandy

TheDoublePivot
Feb 27, 2013

Will have to give this a go.

The rock shandy beer Rascals brought out a while ago is decent as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDoublePivot
Feb 27, 2013

I need someone to develop a zero sugar cidona knock off as a matter of national urgency