Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blackfyre
Jul 8, 2012

I want wings.
Wow we all love special editions don't we, what are some of the best/worst you have seen or just plain embarrasing. I know all these new witcher fans wish they had this:

Stunning hope the Cyberpunk one will be as great it will look great next to my Dead Island Riptide CE:

Blackfyre fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Jan 23, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackfyre
Jul 8, 2012

I want wings.

Kongming posted:

The Marvel vs Capcom Infinite plastic egg infinity stones.

Feel the power.

Anything that is incredibly priced is amazing too, loving the RE3 Remake Collectors edition that is 5 times the price of the game for a load of crap

Blackfyre
Jul 8, 2012

I want wings.
Halo 3 Cat helmet

Fallout 76 poo poo helmet and bag

I bet that Doom helmet is gonna suck rear end lol its £200 here and the main thing you get is the helmet lol

Blackfyre
Jul 8, 2012

I want wings.

"There was something disturbingly familiar about the note on the desk. The handwriting was all pretty curves."

* You're a terrible collector's edition statue Max.*

"The truth was like a green crack through my brain. Awfully plain details. A weird looking face. Taking up too much room and falling over like the drunk I am. I was a terrible statue. Funny as Hell, it was the most horrible thing I could think of."