Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Enjoying the game so far. Played for 11 hours yesterday/last night, and I didn't even notice time flying by until it was 3 AM.
It's harder than pokeymans, but that's what I expected. Not that fond of grinding, especially since that's what I'm doing in SwSh right now, but eh. It is what it is. Though I have a hard time understanding certain evolution mechanics.

Take Skail, for instance. It says here it evolves to Skunch after 17 levels. I caught it at level 12, and have it at 20 now without it ever evolving. So I take it it won't evolve until lvl 29 since that's 17 levels after the level I caught it at, or?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
There we go. Finished most of what I can on the available islands. Now to log off and wait for a content patch, because I cba to do the crystal shrine at this time. :P

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
You could always co-op with someone who still have their skates. Apparently it's a way to make big bux according to the Discord.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Yeah. After that you can go talk to some other airship captain and go back.