Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Bellmaker posted:

Also young me wants you to know it's Zee Bess dammit

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
also, discovering how to wall jump so early on looks like it's going to cause some hilarious inadvertent frustration

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Carbon dioxide posted:

Oh god why do you know about wall jumps, you're just gonna get yourself stuck in areas you're not supposed to be in yet. I mean, you already kinda did so by skipping the "you can shoot ground-level blocks" tutorial at first.

:shh: let them get stuck!

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Is it possible to get to the Maridia boss without any mobility upgrades? That would be glorious to watch. Instant gold.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
watching this is saving me a near future replay, for better or worse

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
i always had more trouble with Phantoom. I love the Draygon fight!

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
bosses in Fusion have their own host of issues. some are fun and some are meaningless slogs. between the two, i'd take Super's over Fusion's any day. but i suppose we don't want to give anything away...

i always thought Fusion was more of a sidegrade to Super: buncha things improved, others lost.

now Zero Mission... that one's my jam. captured both what i loved about Super and Fusion.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
at least we still have AM2R... though i didnt play beyond the spiderball so i dunno how later levels hold up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Omnicrom posted:

Samus Returns made intensely stupid and obnoxious decisions about a number of aspects of its gameplay. To date it is the only Metroid since the original I genuinely do not like.

e...even Other M!?