Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I pronounce it kinda like "Zee Bess" but more like "Zeebus"

Bremen posted:

This is going to be a loooooong LP. Not that that's a bad thing.

haha yeah, only 20-ish minutes is a nice digestible chunk of time, but this might be a lot of episodes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I barely remember anything about my playthrough of Super Metroid, compared to the NES original. I did play through the whole thing and beat it, but only once I think, ages ago. I don't have any fleshed-out memory of what the standard sequence is supposed to be, to be able to tell when it's being broken.

So right now I'm seeing all the reactions in here and thinking, how is this even sequence breaking? He's had power bombs for a while now, and that was literally the only thing he needed to get into Meridia and stumble into this weird roadblock right away... I don't get it!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

cambrian obelus posted:

"I want to be friends!" *super missiles child*

this is my favourite post in this thread