Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!
in my skul-gun, it's Zeh-Bees and you have to scream it as if being stung by a swarm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

Are actors always into intros? I feel like you might be thinking of pro wrestlers, which, yes, there is some crossover, but still..

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

There's been an excellent "Nat brought his own rope" quality to this

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

This is like Usability Testing: The LP and I love it

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

Natural 20 posted:

I've realised what I missed now.

Suffice to say at our next recording session I'm going to have a lot to discuss about my thought processes.
:allears:

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

When did the maps first start becoming really decent in 2D Metroids? Was it Fusion? Feel like it'd be interesting to see a comparison from Nat's perspective after this.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

The more this goes on, the more I really want to see Nat play at least a little bit of Fusion to see how the usability changes come across.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

Zanzibar Ham posted:

I wonder how many times it happened that you went into a room, remembered to try the x-ray, then looked literally everywhere except the spot hiding something.
I've used the phrase "hole in the search pattern" a lot in the past to describe when someone's trying to be thorough but keeps skipping over the exact spot they're looking for, but it's never been so amazingly exact before.