Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
NUMBER 25 MOTHERFUCKERS

YOU DON'T WANT NONE OF THIS

gently caress THE CONFEDERACY, ALSO NUMBERS ONE THROUGH TWENTY-FOUR AND TWENTY-SIX THROUGH THIRTY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
I hope they start with one of the Rumbles; give me as much space between them as possible so that I can rally for the second one.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I liked the old then/now/forever signature more, but I do like the Rocky-ish music that accompanies the new one

ALSO STONE COLD, STONE COLD, STONE COLD, STONE COLD, YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I just checked the OP and saw the card; except the Roman Reigns and Bayley matches, this seems like an exciting card.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

OH gently caress THEY ENCASED ROMAN IN CARBONITE

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

This match is taking a loving eternity, jesus

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I like face Kevin Owens.

Also, I want Otis to enter the women's Rumble with a wig on and to throw out Sonya, and then for Mandy to enter the men's Rumble with a sharpie'd on goatee and to throw out Tucker.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Please let #3 be Nikki Cross

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

gently caress YES IT'S MIGHTY MOLLY

gently caress THE CROWD FOR NOT CHEERING LOUDER

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

surf rock posted:

Please let #3 be Nikki Cross

I'll take #4! C'mon Bliss/Cross!

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Frontloading this Rumble so far, Nikki!

And the next entrant, #5, is gonna win the whole thing!

LOL

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Whoa jesus Live looked amazing coming out there, both just appearance-wise and in terms of intensity

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Wooooo Candice!!!

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

THE TRUEST LOVE STORY IN HISTORY

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I know Kairi was like the perfect babyface, but she's an even better heel. Her whole heel look is legitimately one of the best in the whole industry, and she's such an annoying little jerk with that umbrella, it's amazing.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Push El Burrito posted:

Otis couldn't carry everyone :(

It would've been SO GOOD if he caught them both.

Also Dana Brooke has a top three current wrestling theme, gently caress anyone who disagrees

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

lol gently caress off Tamina, you're the worst

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I like Dakota Kai's evil '80s-girl hair

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I am super into face Alexa and monster Bianca going on a crazy run

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

oh my god Naomi's HAIR :sparkle:

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Woo Toni, have a better showing than last night!

Also I just realized that the start of her theme sounds like Mighty Morphing Power Rangers

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

That was anti-climactic.

Still, one hell of a showing from Bianca.

Once they said she set the record, I knew she was doomed. They love the records poo poo and they have to give themselves somewhere to go from here; they don't want the record to go from six eliminations to 16 or whatever

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Oh my god Kelly Kelly just set back the women's division by 15 years

Although I guess Toni's big gimmick in the first Mae Young Classic was hitting people in the face with her rear end, too, so if it was gonna happen to anyone it might as well happen to her

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

ALRIGHT TEAM MCCLELLAN, WHO WE GOT?

TIME FOR #25 TO CRUSH THIS poo poo

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

WE DID IT, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

ZELINA VEGA

IS

GOING

TO

WIN

THE

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMBLE!!!

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

USE YOUR SMALL STATURE AND AGILITY TO AVOID THEIR ATTACKS, ZELINA

TARGET THE WOMAN WITH THE HEAD INJURY

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Whoever said Naomi's new gear makes it look like it's split open along the rear was 100% correct

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Whoa Carmella's gear is amazing

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Beth's hair literally looks dyed, it's kind of gross

We're verging on Ric Flair blood, which nobody should have

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Wait, Tegan's biggest influence is Kane?

That's loving incredible, I love it

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

...oh, that's why they had to keep Beth in?

UGH

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

This guy loving sucks, and as lovely as Jim Cornette is I understand why you'd want to deck the dude

Also Shayna is going to win, unless ZELINA VEGA, NOTED STAR finds a way to outfox her

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

ZELINA NO

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

It's kind of interesting that there was a big pop the second that Charlotte won, and then the crowd waned so quickly.

It's hard not to root for Ric's daughter on some level, especially since her personal story is so rough (spending her life on pursuing her dead brother's dream), but god they need to get her into some better stories.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

SO TRADITIONAL

IT'S UNCONDITIONAL

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

OH poo poo

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Why is there no way to watch True Life online except the MTV site?

None of the, uh, "sketchy" sites have it even

Viacom really has a vice grip on the internet, dang

edit: I'm bored by this match

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Oh gently caress, call it off, call it off, he's secretly Albedo, he's gonna tear her loving head off, NOOOOOOOOOOO

:gonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

gently caress it, I want Kairi to go full saturday morning cartoon and to start hypnotizing people with her swirly umbrella