Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Play Raging Loop and Shibuya Scramble

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

To hell with you then!

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

It's almost 100% linear despite occasionally looking like it might not be

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

S;G is about 30-35ish hours for all endings I guess, the Steam Date A Live is actually three full VNs so it depends wether you do them all or not lol

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Furnaceface posted:

So wait now Im confused. Should I watch season 1+2 of the anime before starting Date a Live? Or is that covered in Rinne Utopia?

I honestly dont even know what its about so I dont want to jump in at the mid point and miss out on important details.

Only season one is before the first VN, I guess you could try it but honestly the whole thing is kinda generic and its probably not worth going to a lot of trouble for. From what I remember it gives a rundown of previous events at the start but I'd seen the anime so I dunno if its comprehensive enough for someone who hasn't.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Most recent versions have Unlimited unlocked from the start so it doesn't really matter

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

You can just do Alternative once you've finished that and ignore literally everything else

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Alternative is considered the 'main event' but I always preferred Unlimited tbh

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

:unsmigghh:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Sharkitten posted:

I'm gonna play Yu NO on my Nintendo Switch

F

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

lets hang out posted:

Mages was reported to be insolvent around the end of last year, which is probably why they've released almost nothing this year, but they still seem to be around and holding on to Steins Gate for dear life.

They recently announced yet another Corpse Party 2.

They called the third Corpse Party 2 Corpse Party 2

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

100% accurate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The second one was pretty much more of the same but with Wii gimmicks instead of DS ones lol very low key/stakes again but a bit longer I think. I enjoyed it.