Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the Super Bowl?
This poll is closed.
Kansas City Chiefs 65 0.71%
San Francisco 49ers 42 0.46%
Goku 9016 98.52%
Lamar is the MVP 28 0.31%
Total: 9151 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Bring the Super Bowl to Soldier Field you gutless cowards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.

Spoeank posted:

I think I would like to agree with this sentiment, if that's okay with everyone

Same, and I'd also like to add: Go Niners.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Spoeank posted:

Wouldnt the 49ers losing cheapen the Ravens victory over them?

A little but not completely. Not enough for me to latch onto. I like Andy Reid and want him to win a SB and also think Mahomes is good to deserve it. So they can win. But if the 49ers win then the Ravens win is improved. We can't lose.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Than You posted:

What is Baltimore's appeal other than seafood

What's New York or Minnesota's appeal?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Kawalimus posted:

A little but not completely. Not enough for me to latch onto. I like Andy Reid and want him to win a SB and also think Mahomes is good to deserve it. So they can win. But if the 49ers win then the Ravens win is improved. We can't lose.

You already did.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Waltzing Along posted:

You already did.

We lost with a major silver lining.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Kawalimus posted:

What's New York or Minnesota's appeal?
NYC smells like stale dog piss, and the people in Minnesota are passive-aggressively nice? idk

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

For those of you that wanted the Kansas City Chiefs gangtag, I’m doing the animation on it myself now. It shouldn’t take too long. I’ll post it here when it’s done.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Better Than You posted:

Bring the Super Bowl to Soldier Field you gutless cowards

I mean green bay won't have it, so this is close enough.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

iospace posted:

I mean green bay won't have it, so this is close enough.

Oh hey, speaking of that Chiefs gangtag...

iospace, any chance you’d be willing to upload the finished tag and put it in peoples’ avatars when it’s done (which should hopefully be later today)? :shobon:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

I. M. Gei posted:

Speaking of that Chiefs gangtag...

iospace, any chance you’d be willing to upload the finished tag and put it in peoples’ avatars when it’s done (which should hopefully be later today)? :shobon:

Ask Athanatos :v: I won't be around.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

iospace posted:

Ask Athanatos :v: I won't be around.

Okay.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Superbowl should be in the home stadium of the team whose conference won the previous year's pro bowl

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

got any sevens posted:

Superbowl should be in the home stadium of the team whose conference won the previous year's pro bowl

Won't happen. The super bowl is one of those events that takes way more than two weeks to prep for.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

got any sevens posted:

Super Bowl should be in the stadium of the previous year's winner.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Chichevache posted:

Super Bowl should be in the stadium of the previous year's winner.

YES

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

iospace posted:

Won't happen. The super bowl is one of those events that takes way more than two weeks to prep for.

Thats why they'd have a year to prep. Move the pro-bowl back to a week or 2 after the sb

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Have the Superbowl be permanently in Buffalo

Probably not enough infrastructure, crazy weather, no folding table makes it to halftime in a 100 mile radius.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Have the Super Bowl played in Mexico City

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Play it in Tokyo and have the halftime show include the full size walking Gundam.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

fartknocker posted:

Play it in Tokyo and have the halftime show include the full size walking Gundam.

Also, put each player inside one during the game

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.

Better Than You posted:

Bring the Super Bowl to Cathy Parker field you gutless cowards

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
:hmmyes:

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Than You posted:

NYC smells like stale dog piss, and the people in Minnesota are passive-aggressively nice? idk

Yeah so if any of those can have it why not Baltimore. But it's probably more trouble than it's worth anyway.

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

No multiple choice option for the poll.

a shameful poll

Nov 6, 2002

Wes Welker is a 49ers WR coach, huh, didn't know that. I hope he finally gets a his ring.

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Geeze, without the Patriots, this Superbowl seems quite boring, who should we hate?

Chiefs : Head coach is a known user of ribmaps.com, qb seems really nice and thats gross as heck.

49ers : Their quarterback is handsome ?!? San Francisco doesn't make enough affordable housing?

Who should we hate?

Nov 6, 2002

WalletBeef posted:

Geeze, without the Patriots, this Superbowl seems quite boring, who should we hate?

Chiefs : Head coach is a known user of ribmaps.com, qb seems really nice and thats gross as heck.

49ers : Their quarterback is handsome ?!? San Francisco doesn't make enough affordable housing?

Who should we hate?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

WalletBeef posted:

Who should we hate?

this is the first super bowl in a while where we were pretty confident no one is cheating

that’s a good thing!

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

WalletBeef posted:

Who should we hate?

Why do you need hate

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Ehud posted:

this is the first super bowl in a while where we were pretty confident no one is cheating

Mahomes is cheating. We just haven't figured out how yet. But he's gotta be cheating in some way.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

The Chiefs are mean :(

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Packers hacked

https://twitter.com/packers/status/1221865728317501441?s=19

https://twitter.com/packers/status/1221866007935049733?s=19

For when it gets deleted it's nothing more than the hackers saying they hacked the account

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
go jimmy go 49ers

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

WalletBeef posted:

Who should we hate?

One team drafted Tyreek Hill and traded for Frank Clark, with full knowledge of their abusive history.

The other drafted Nick Bosa, who is an idiot.

Hate them both if you don't have a horse in the race.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
The Chiefs also picked up Suggs with his history of domestic abuse.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Nodoze posted:

go jimmy go 49ers

Yes, please!

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

WalletBeef posted:

Who should we hate?
Hate the team with the racist chant

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Better Than You posted:

Hate the team with the racist chant

and tyreek hill lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Spoeank posted:

Yes, please!

can we have him back, we'll give you one tom brady. slightly used, older model but still efficient