Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the Super Bowl?
This poll is closed.
Kansas City Chiefs 65 0.71%
San Francisco 49ers 42 0.46%
Goku 9016 98.52%
Lamar is the MVP 28 0.31%
Total: 9151 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

A.o.D. posted:

I hope it rains a bunch and forces the teams to play small ball and we end up with a moist owlet.
I... don't know why I thought this, but I was under the impression that they don't play SBs in open stadiums anymore. :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

super glad I checked this thread first thing after lunch, great

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

The Houston Oilers will have their vengeance

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Some times it really do be like that.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

mastershakeman posted:

What really made Kobe have such a huge impact? Being the face of the league post Jordan as it moved to hd+LA? It's weird because I never thought of him as much more than a higher volume Reggie Miller and didn't pay much attention to the NBA between Jordan retiring in 98 and them getting Rose
it's probably because everyone has yelled his name when aiming for trash cans for the last two decades

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

mastershakeman posted:

Everyone knows the game is gonna suck to watch because it's 50% ads and won't be over before your screaming toddler needs to be put to bed
lol if you go to parties with friends who have children or, worse, have your own