Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the Super Bowl?
This poll is closed.
Kansas City Chiefs 65 0.71%
San Francisco 49ers 42 0.46%
Goku 9016 98.52%
Lamar is the MVP 28 0.31%
Total: 9151 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Patrick Spens posted:

Didn't Scarnecchia retire a few years ago only to get dragged back after New England's line went to poo poo? I swear I remember that happening.

Yes, he retired in 2013 and returned in 2016 or something like that.

Losing his evil magic is gonna really suck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Dill pickle beef dip :wtc: what are you doing Alaska

I’m “ham bologna turkey sub”. That recipe seems kind of self evident

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

When I googled “dill pickle beef dip” the first results were some unholy condiment consisting of cream cheese with chopped dill pickles and beef jerky blended in. So I’m not ready to give them the benefit of the doubt that they meant a French Dip sandwich with pickles on it yet

Now that I have young kids I usually just make a big pile of nachos. It’s easy, they will eat it, and hell, nachos just fuckin own

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Dangerllama posted:

Holy poo poo Rick and Skip are related?!?

wtf I never suspected this either :aaa:

Probably because Rick seems cool and Skip is an idiot rear end in a top hat

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

3 DONG HORSE posted:

This is how I felt before the Seahawks

That was one of the funniest Super Bowls ever living in Colorado as not a bronco fan. The entire state was stone cold certain they were gonna win, lock of the millennium, Print The Shirts.

Then... that happened.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Remember earlier this season when Brady tried to do the arm punt thing to ice the Cowboys game, and hosed it up leaving 1 second on the clock lol?

Grats Chiefs goons. That was a very fun game to watch and an impressive win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Android Apocalypse posted:

It's like the Chiefs need the motivation to succeed.

Have the Chiefs had a dominating win beginning-to-end this season? I remember there being more of those last year, but the stars show this year to be a "down" year for them offensively.

They dismantled Oakland 40-9 in week 13, capped off by a blocked PAT returned for 2 points lol