Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the Super Bowl?
This poll is closed.
Kansas City Chiefs 65 0.71%
San Francisco 49ers 42 0.46%
Goku 9016 98.52%
Lamar is the MVP 28 0.31%
Total: 9151 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Is this guy related to Uncle Rico

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Look, Skip's been trying to get you all to embrace debate now for years and you refused. Maybe he's trying to get you to embrace something else.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

So we get to troll Shanahan with not only 28-3 but also 20-10

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

You have to pick one from each group of to be a part of your team in the Super Bowl. You lose, you die.

QB
Mitch Trubisky
Jared Goff

Coach
Bill Obrien
Kyle Shanahan

Who you got

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Grittybeard posted:

There's definitely been a lot of joking going around that Fitzpatrick should get a ring.

Alex Smith too, who is apparently the one quarterback who has ever really sat down and trained his replacement. Like, there was apparently never a beef between them and Mahomes talks about how much Alex helped him learn how to be a professional QB and Alex knew the score the whole time. Might be Mahomes doing PR but if he was it worked on me at least.

I was thinking about this, this morning. I think the NFL should have like one or two rings extra that a team can give out if they win to someone who was previously with the organization or who had some like profound effect on the team.

So like, if the Bills ever pull it out, Jim Kelly gets to at least be on the field with the celebration, or in this case Alex Smith with the Chiefs (or even having Tony Gonzales on the field). I mean it's not as sweet as actually winning a Super Bowl, but with as hard as it is, and how it still would be a limited amount of people being honored, it's kinda a way to get some really cool scenes of players who had great careers but bad luck with teams and windows.