Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the Super Bowl?
This poll is closed.
Kansas City Chiefs 65 0.71%
San Francisco 49ers 42 0.46%
Goku 9016 98.52%
Lamar is the MVP 28 0.31%
Total: 9151 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
motherfucking-super-bowl.wmv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Kawalimus posted:

There's no bad guy in this one for me.

Wouldnt the 49ers losing cheapen the Ravens victory over them?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

News: Go Niners.

Views: Go Niners.

I think I would like to agree with this sentiment, if that's okay with everyone

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Nodoze posted:

go jimmy go 49ers

Yes, please!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Nodoze posted:

can we have him back, we'll give you one tom brady. slightly used, older model but still efficient

NEVER

Also,
https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1221875476475666432

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Cameron Newton, Los Angeles Charger

https://twitter.com/AndrewErickson_/status/1221876580760412160

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/mattbarrows/status/1221963523053490177

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Dammit there go my salad for dinner plans

buddy you know there's one true burrito and it doesn't have french fries in it.

It does, however, stay open 24 hours a day and have dozens of fraudulent knockoffs

freebirds baby

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I gotta be honest...I was always a Cucas guy deep inside my heart

Cucas tasted better, but Freebirds has better stories attached to it. :)

Rosarito's was TRASH

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Dangerllama posted:

No, a burrito is a hot dog.

A hot dog is a sandwich motherfucker I will fight you

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

indigi posted:

an egg roll is also a sandwich.

All foods with multiple ingredients are either a soup, a salad, or a sandwich.

Spaghetti is a very dry soup, for example.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

iwentdoodie posted:

You live in California and choose a national chain for best burrito

Your time against the wall cannot loving come soon enough, mayo pete

Fuckin WRONG BITCH

There is a Freebirds original location in Isla Vista, CA that is separate from the Freebirds chain.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

iwentdoodie posted:

"No it's cool I go to the original McDonald's "

The Freebirds in Isla Vista is not at all associated with the chain, why is that hard to understand

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Alaois posted:

does portuguese or brazilian food count as hispanic food :thunk:

Sopas and tremocos sure as hell ain't Hispanic food.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

cpranger posted:

Is lasagna a sandwich

Absolutely it is.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

It's appropriate we had food chat for a few pages because the quarterback of the Forty Niners in the Super Bowl is a gosh darned snack

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Play posted:

hey i liked rosarito's! they had a decent to good california burrito and their carne asada was good. a couple awesome places in downtown sb as well like el sitio and romanti-ezer. Although I still believe San Diego and the bay area are the best places in the world for burritos

Oh man Romanti-Ezer takes me back. When I worked in downtown SB I would go there like once a week for lunch.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That reminds me: the Niners have a first round pick and don't pick again until round five :stonk:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1222990782946324485?s=19

If they win the lizard king might be out in 2020

Which is to say he wont be out in 2020 :smug:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

FIZ DO NOT LOOK

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1223014634153742336

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I hope Tom Brady retires, and I hope Bill Belichick goes with him, and I hope the Patriots aren't good ever again!!!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Grittybeard posted:

https://twitter.com/MattVerderame/status/1223272750518820864

I'm almost sure this will be me on Sunday. Pissed off but not surprised enough to lose it at how they play.

I would greatly enjoy being wrong.

You can take solace in the fact that every Damien Williams play hurts me, personally, twice as hard.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I'm making 6 pounds of smoked heroin wings (with cayenne added) on Sunday morning to take to my friend's house. No, I don't know why they're called that

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Mutts are actually better than your dumb pure bred dogs with their retard genes.

:yeah:

I have a lab/pit/some sort of hound from the local shelter and she is very stupid, very powerful, and she will live forever.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

kiimo posted:

SKILP

The comments are great

So that's what Patrick Bateman is up to these days

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

hell yeah alex
https://twitter.com/lizbsmith11/status/1223624514107584514

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I
Am
A
loving
W R E C K

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Cavauro posted:

everyone keeps saying the 49ers are going to win by 25 points but I think it might not end up being that way exactly.

ngl I'm fine with this outcome

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

QUICK REMINDER ABOUT THE SUPER BOWL AND YOUR ROOTING INTERESTS

There is only one outcome that results in seeing Jimmy Garoppolo's smile. I'm not telling people to root for the Niners, just reminding them what's at stake today.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Grittybeard posted:

He throws a terrible interception and does the sheepish smile that guys do when they do something really bad is on the table.

That would require him to throw though, so I'm not entirely sure that would be necessary.

Jimmy does nothing sheepishly, and I thank you to rethink your opinions that led to the idea that he would do that

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Feb 2, 2020

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Nate you motherfucker didnt you learn in 2016

https://twitter.com/FiveThirtyEight/status/1224157228233625600?s=19

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

My kingdom for watching the practice when they installed that play. Andy Reid as a stereotypical fussy/prissy dance teacher in a skin-tight black leotard, yelling at Patrick Mahomes that his spin isn't fast enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

20 Blunts posted:

The real magic trick the Chiefs played was making Jimmy G look good for two or three quarters, then taking it back when it counted.

This is the yin and yang of Jimmy G.

Converted two different third and sixteens in the same drive to beat the Rams.

Also, was in two different third and sixteens in the same drive.